Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION + E•MO•TION: Side B | Page 920 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION + E•MO•TION: Side B

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Alchemy Jones, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This mix got a huge reaction on Saturday night at the Aragon.

2. GimmeWork, wodny, Poker Pro and 5 others like this.
  3. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Not my nurse practitioner confiding in me that she street teams Carly too. Talent!

GimmeWork, PEARL, mcuk and 6 others like this.
  4. I just need new music from her, something, at least the rumor of her releasing anything.

5. Worth noting that I Really Like You finally went Platinum in the UK.

Whew my Platinum Queen!

GimmeWork, matthew., Lander and 12 others like this.
  6. Me too, sis, me too.

wodny likes this.
  7. GCZ

GCZ

Hi there!! Sorry to bump this old thread, but I just got into this incredible album + Side B. I've been listening to these songs constantly and was curious if anyone has a list of outtakes for the album that have made their way online? I've found "Sweet Impossible Love" and "Wildflowers", but are there anymore outtakes online? I'd love to track them down if so! Thanks everyone :)

GimmeWork likes this.
  8. No apologies required. Carly needs all the fans and coin she can get (im hoping you've bought or streamed Emotion & Side-B).

I believe that "Sweet Impossible Love" and "Wildflowers" are outtakes from the Kiss-era or from before she started work on Emotion. There's also "Bullseye" and "Still in the game" which i think are part of the same group of leaked tracks.

For newer leaked tracks, you can find partial poor quality demos of "Happy All The Time" (w/ Danny L Harle) and "Now That I've Found You" online.

As far as latest official tracks go (post-Emotion), you'll want to check out Cut to the Feeling, Hate that you know me (w/ Bleachers, album version and MTV unplugged version), Shadow (w/ Bleachers, MTV unplugged), Trouble in the Streets (w/ BC unidos), and Backseat (w/ Charli XCX).

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    GCZ and GimmeWork like this.
  9. Just discovered today that Emotion's Wikipedia page has its own "Legacy" section

Other pop albums who?

10. Only 2 likes?! Fuck me up queen.

Ferk likes this.
  11. GCZ

GCZ

Thank you for that! I thought those songs didn't really didn't sound like the rest of the album, really. I heard "I Didn't Just Come Here To Dance" at a drag show recently and it's honestly what prompted me to check out the rest of the album. That song should've been a single!

12. i really recommend trouble in the streets it's so weird its' so cool

13. I revisited the remixed edition of this classic album today, after not listening to Carly for a bit (due to Calum Scott, Kylie's Golden and of course Eurovision). How I missed these songs! Fell right back in love with the album again

14. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

15. I was going to do that anyway, but okay.

16. Yes, this is important and not optional. Side B is amazing. Best pop project/albums of the last decade for me tbh.

myblood, Lander, LPT and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.