Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION | Page 879 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Alchemy Jones, Jun 19, 2014.

1. The Rocky Horror remake was total trash

GimmeWork and lushLuck like this.
  2. My standom started with Curiosity, I remember me being surprised because my local CD shop has the Curiosity EP CD and i was like BITCH YAS.

and then a few months later, i went to pick up Kiss (and then buying 4 more editions) with a little notepad gift thing

and then the rest is history !

3. But....Victoria Justice as Janet.....who's probably sobbing that being a favourite of Scooter Braun's doesn't seem to help your career as much as you thought it would.

4. I still get a little teary eyed when I listen to Love Again.

Poker Pro likes this.
  5. The Ashley Tisdale Rate is always open for a few extra views. xo

WhenTheSunGoesDown and lushLuck like this.
  6. Girl, same! That SNL performance of All That kill't me.

7. This is what solidified my standom
    [​IMG]

8. A bunch of fans and I are having a Grease Live viewing party this Saturday, 6pm PST at www.twitch.tv/mkygod. We'll also be streaming some Carly related media before it starts. Please join if you can!

9. Except at the Grammys.

10. Grease Live! viewing party today at 6pm PST/9pm EST @ www.twitch.tv/mkygod .

***PRE-SHOW stream will start 1 hour before showtime.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  11. Does any one know if Carly is still dating David Larkins? I haven't seen him pop up on her instagram in a while... hmmm... Look I want her to be happy, but if a break up means we get heart breaking masterpieces of pop for the next era then I'm also here for that!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    Lander, WarmBlood11 and IDontKnowHer like this.
  12. Does anyone know which producers Carly was working with a couple of months ago when she was posting pics all over Stockholm? This is also the last time I remember seeing her with David Larkins.... hmmm

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  13. Who the hell is David Liken?

GimmeWork likes this.
  14. Carly's Boyfriend ... Ooops I realize now it's David Larkins.. Oops typo! I'm a FLOP!.. and the director of the Run Away With Me video. The two had been inseparable for a long time but I haven't seen them on Carly's instagram lately so.....

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  15. Ohhhhh. Sorry wasn't making the connection.

She's hardly someone who lives her whole life in the public eye so I wouldn't read too far into it. Guess we'll see though!

GimmeWork likes this.
  16. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

I mean, at the risk of reading too much into social media posts, she posted some photos he took and tagged him in them for credit as recently as the 15th, so I'm sure they're fine. They both travel a lot. But, as said, she's very private about her personal life.

Nunya B and GimmeWork like this.
  17. Ahhh thanks for clearing that up! I hadn't realized that she tagged him recently! I'm hoping that the next album is well under way and that our underrated queen won't make us wait as long as she did last time for the next era. I'm a fiend.. until then I'm going to the store to get higher!

18. EMOTION makes me so nostalgic.
    I can't wait for her next masterpiece.

GimmeWork likes this.
  19. Kinda glad that Jepsus is in a stable & happy relationship, kinda want some more heartbreaking and bitter breakup songs. Whelp.

Rhombus and GimmeWork like this.
  20. AMEN!!!!

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.