Carly Rae Jepsen - The Loneliest Time | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - The Loneliest Time

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Jan 26, 2022.

1. ...were there significant commercial expectations for Western Wind?

2. Western Wind was a big hit on my personal charts, was that not enough?

3. How is there neary no video of her performing with Jack Antonoff at Bonnaroo this weekend? She performed Time After Time and What’s Love Got To Do With It.

4. BlackoutZone on Twitter is teasing the next Carly single
    A047EF95-0B24-49DF-906B-95E7DCE3E157.jpeg

Tracy Jacks, nbtsa, JasonJay and 20 others like this.
  5. Whatever is she’s cooking I know I gonna love it

6. Someone tell BoZ we wanted a release date and a pre-order dd.

GimmeWork likes this.
  7. It would be madness to tour later this year with no album release to back it up ...

right? right?

GimmeWork likes this.
  8. This is wild but i'm listening to the Kiss album for the first time right now. I didn't like Call Me Maybe when it came out, so when Emotion came out and everyone i knew said it was amazing, i avoided it thinking it wasn't going to be any good. I gave in and listened and Emotion, Emotion Side B, Dedicated, and Dedicated Side B have all been 4 of my favorite pop albums ever since she's released them, but i was always afraid to go back to Kiss thinking it'd be such a departure in quality, and i didn't want to ruin the magic or whatever the hell... but, like, and i'm only up to Curiosity, but this album is really good! I even liked Call Me Maybe a lot more in the context of the album, too. If the rest of the songs more or less remain the same quality, i can definitely say i've wasted about 7 years or so! Shrug.

9. Yeah I've been hammering a lot of her discography lately because the world is just so bleak and I need some joy goddamnit. "Western Wind" is for sure one of the best songs of the year.

Txetxu, Mikal, -M- and 3 others like this.
  10. If the second single is the one with a certain bop-making up and coming duo... wigggg

Ferk, johnny_tsunami and GimmeWork like this.
  11. Duo? Sis, spill the tea!

Ferk and Vasilios like this.
  12. The Chainsmokers????

13. Girl there's an album don't worry.

Lander, nbtsa, BubblegumBoy and 7 others like this.
  14. She was transcendent at Minneapolis Pride. Truly a wild set list but never once let up for me. She is my favourite live act and I will see her in concert every chance I possibly can for the rest of my life.

15. No testosterone

Txetxu and GimmeWork like this.
  16. Carly Rae Jepsen feat. City Girls

[​IMG]

17. Gimme Puss

Lander, relby, BubblegumBoy and 11 others like this.
  18. That's what the famous BlackoutZone looks like? Wait a sec sis

GimmeWork likes this.
  19. I immediately thought OMG it's Aly&AJ but then the up-and-coming part... Let's Eat Grandma.. Either way I'd be smitten.

20. A Carly + Let’s Eat Grandma track would be truly earth shattering.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.