Carly Rae Jepsen - The Loneliest Time | Page 69 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - The Loneliest Time

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Jan 26, 2022.

1. I’m thrilled she’s showing Dedicated Side B so much love but I’m raising an eyebrow at the inclusion of Let’s Sort The Whole Thing Out as song 2.

2. Replace it with Solo and you'd have a perfect setlist.

3. What the hell

ohaimanabu likes this.
  4. Boston was another thoroughly stellar performance from CRJ and the band. Sold out venue but the Monday night crowd were a bit flat and not close to matching the intensity of the Hammerstein Ballroom shows three years ago.

Boston gays < New York City gays

Warm Blood, a chugging monster of a deep cuts,

5. O2 Priority tickets on sale now, just got mine!

GimmeWork likes this.
  6. MB

MB

And mine! Was very conflicted about standing or front row circle seated but I went for standing in the end.

7. Got mine for Manchester. Went for front of the seating this time.

GimmeWork, letuinmybackdoor and MB like this.
  8. I'm going to opt out of seeing her in London this time. I just really fucking hate Ally Pally as a venue.

GimmeWork, pdf and BreatheBox like this.
  9. I got standing for Manchester as well, I did just come here to dance.

10. This was maybe one of the greatest concert experiences of my life, honestly? The sheer energy of everyone...I'm bereft by missing her at Radio City but there was no possible way with the recent upheaval in my life.

11. Rob

Rob

If anyone gets the pre-sale code(s) for the Dublin date can they please share? I must see her.

popjunkie likes this.
  12. Yes for me too please.

13. I love you Carley Rae Jepson!!

14. I saw her last night in Boston and she put on an even better show since the last few times I saw her. I love the screen behind her, although the rest of the stage looks a little arts and crafty, it was so cute and it works for me!

PS - Let's Sort The Whole Thing Out is amazing.

GimmeWork, Catalyst1, kmn04 and 2 others like this.
  15. The presale code not working for the Dublin show..... guillotine.

LPT likes this.
  16. Bristol tickets confirmed. I always appreciate how reasonable her prices are.

GimmeWork likes this.
  17. Got mine with the 3plus presale with no issues, if you could try that one?

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  18. A standing ticket for Manchetser!
    Cannot wait to finally see her live for the first time.

GimmeWork, Blond, LPT and 1 other person like this.
  19. Thanks! After a few minutes Ticketmaster seems to have resolved the issue and refreshing the page worked. Got my tickets!

20. I hope there’ll be plenty of standing left for Dublin on Friday morning. Getting nervous now.

Also I’ve convinced 2 straight male friends to go with me. The power of Emotion and Call Me Maybe making them want to go is impressive.

GimmeWork, Andrew and LPT like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.