Carly Rae Jepsen - "Western Wind" + 5th Album | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - "Western Wind" + 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Jan 26, 2022.

1. It's time. She's been posting various photos of her in the studio, she's booked for a few festivals, and teased lyrics.

t's time for our Lord & Saevior to release another pop masterpiece.

FridayNight, GimmeWork, He and 26 others like this.
  2. The tour will have to wait until Joe Biden personally vaccinates every one in America so I can get another picture with Carly Rae Jepsen.

3. I’m excited for whatever new music she gives us. She may never hit the dizzying peaks of E•MO•TION with future records, but I always appreciate her music and she knows her way around a melody. Would love her to go disco but I feel it’s too late for that. Anyway, I’m perched!

4. -M-

-M-

Do we think she'll have at least a new song out for Coachella? I guess having a new album or EP by then would be too optimistic?

GimmeWork likes this.
  5. I was actually revisiting her catalog for the first time in a minute earlier this week and damn I forgot how much Emotion Side B slaps. Not quite a patch on the parent album (one of the best pop releases in the last 10 years, etc.) but still an excellent coda to that era.

Also if she has another Now I Don't Hate California After All in her I'll be going full doberman. A perfect closer.

6. I could see a song dropping but also get the feeling she's further along on this than we think.

GimmeWork and -M- like this.
  7. A Spring release would be cute.

GimmeWork likes this.
  8. March sounds about right for a single. Excited to hear what she's been working on.

GimmeWork likes this.

9. I’ve decided that this is one of her best bops. If the 5x Least Deluded Artist winner can give me more of these, then I’ll be good.

collxtion, GimmeWork, Uno and 17 others like this.
  10. New (first?) snippet from her insta!

11. She’s coming!! according to a pretty reliable insider
    37AF2CDC-EE74-4AC1-94AC-D5C3A3596D81.jpeg

Sam, GimmeWork, BubblegumBoy and 26 others like this.
  12. That had better be true.

GimmeWork and xOJakeXo like this.
  13. Give me Warm Blood 2.0 now.

FridayNight, Sam, GimmeWork and 13 others like this.
  14. He is very reliable. She’s coming!

15. His work on Immunity and Women in Music Pt. III is nothing short of perfect. I'm gonna combust.

GimmeWork, nooniebao and xOJakeXo like this.
  16. The way I have been actively pursuing King Rostam on Scruff to get this intel… among other things

17. Randomly heard Now That I Found You at work a few days ago. I’m ready for Carly’s return!

18. He also said we can expect an album this year!

19. I randomly heard Feels Right at Chile's the other day. I'm so ready for more Carly.

GimmeWork likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.