Carly Rae Jepsen - "Western Wind" + 5th Album | Page 25 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - "Western Wind" + 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Jan 26, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

OT: already signed up for the presale; interestingly she booked a (slightly) bigger venue than she did for the Dedicated tour in my city.

2. I'm recovering from a bad broken ankle. The question is will I be ready in time for the Boston date? Can I get in a nice handicap section? I'm so excited so I hope I can go!!

3. I knew she was doing Radio City, and thrilled she's at a theater after years in GA venues here. I'm getting too old for that.

boombazookajoe and Stopremix like this.
  4. It’s at the end of September (also the date I’m attending) so I’d certainly hope so! I’m not at all familiar with the venue however.

lilylu likes this.
  5. Already going to see her and Bleechers in Cleveland, but sneaky queen adding Empress Of.... looks like I have no choice but to go twice. darn.

Wonder if Covid has killed M&Gs? Understandable, if so, as they don't seem to be an option yet and she's always done them before...

6. VIPs are there, just group I believe.

GimmeWork likes this.
  7. So do we think an album will be released before the tour starts?

GimmeWork likes this.
  8. TY! Not sure how I missed that but pumped!
    [​IMG]

aaronhansome likes this.
  9. Welp, I guess I'm going to the show in Berkeley.

lushLuck and GimmeWork like this.
  10. It'll never happen but a Dance For You - I Didn't Just Come Here to Dance mashup on this tour would break some record for fastest hands free orgasm.

11. Carly Rae Jepsen: The So Nice Such A Bargain And Proper Nice As Well Tour

Wishlight, Butterfly, tj-x and 26 others like this.
  12. Urgh. Why did she have to choose Radio City. It'd be easier just going to the Boston show and being happy with that.

relby likes this.
  13. HOUSTON DATE YES!!!!!!!
    can't wait to see her again, and this time i have someone to go with (i made a very great friend right after the Dedicated tour who is hot fun and a huge CRJ fan)

GimmeWork and cpr like this.
  14. I know the VIP M&G say "group photo", but for the Dedicated tour she did individual photos for most dates, and members of her team at the time told me she'll always do individual photos, time permitting and assuming she's not under the weather. Generous Queen. Obviously covid could have understandably changed things, however just wanted to mention.

CarlysAngel, Lapras and ohaimanabu like this.
  15. see you in September, New York.

Tracy Jacks and GimmeWork like this.
  16. Going to celebrate by birthday in Chicago with Carly. Excited doesn't even begin to cover it!

17. $58 inc taxes in DC for GA...yas we stan a budget friendly queen.

nbtsa, Catalyst1 and GimmeWork like this.
  18. [​IMG]

is one of the artists featured in the

QUIRKY POP RATE: EVOLUTION

Do you enjoy

• good music?
    • pitting PJ faves against each other?
    • mess?

If yes, then make sure to participate!

19. Fingers crossed we get more singles over the next couple of months and then the album in August. Since she starts touring in September it would make sense to have this out and promoted by then to help drive ticket sales, she can perform the new material..etc The lack of promo (outside of Coachella) for Western Wind makes me think she must be readying new singles before doing talk shows and other promo?

20. Western Wind is a certified flop. It did worse than Party For One too I think.

I'm curious to see what the rest of the album will sound like.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.