Carly Simon | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Simon

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by torontodj, Dec 26, 2019.

1. That’s what I was going to say!!!

2. Tonight on BBC Four at 7pm....

Classic Albums-Carly Simon:No Secrets (repeat of an episode in the Classic Albums series-first shown in 2017 looking back at Carly's 1972 album No Secrets)

And premiering tonight at 10pm on Sky Arts....

The Great Songwriters:Carly Simon ( in which she discusses her hugely successful career,songwriting journey & creative process)

1986 and Eric Generic like this.
  3. Thanks for the Sky Arts reminder...didn't notice that.

4. The BBC4 repeat of the Classic Albums doc set me off down a Carly rabbit hole which I have yet to emerge from. Her autobiography is such an easy and enjoyable read...halfway through it already.

5. Apologies for bumping, I found and bought The Best of Carly Simon in a charity shop for £1 despite only knowing You’re So Vain and she’s such an amazing songwriter! I felt as if I was hooked on every word, as brutally honest as some of them are. Definitely going to have to explore her catalogue further. The whole greatest hits is stacked with standouts, don’t even think I could choose a favourite yet!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
    Aiden, The_Rani, Liberty and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.