Caroline Polachek – "Bunny Is A Rider" | Page 53 | The Popjustice Forum

Caroline Polachek – "Bunny Is A Rider"

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by A&E, Feb 19, 2014.

1. She didn’t even try to hide the fact she’s ripping off Caroline. Fucking hell.

2. Caroline has the time today, and I’m here for it!

3. Some of the responses to her tweets are wild. I honestly didn't realize Camila still had such a fervent stanbase

nooniebao, Sam, Jonathan27 and 5 others like this.
  4. The fact that she had such a direct copy of her visual again, after Caroline previously called her out….like, how?

slaybellz, Subspace88, tea and 10 others like this.
  5. Didn't Camilla also steal from Halsey back in 2019? Her team will never learn.

slaybellz, Pink_Punk and ohaimanabu like this.
  6. Excellent music and C***** C****** dragging? I love this era.

7. Let's pray it stays this consistently tasty!

ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  8. So she’s a racist and a thief, I’ll just continue to bop to “Bunny is a Rider” and hoping KKKamila continues to flop until she runs out of industry favors.

9. Surprised KKKamila is even launching another era after her last album went triple paper clip.

10. Enduring the lag here to say Bunny Is A Rider is beyond incredible.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  11. Bunny Is A Rider is my favourite CarPol track. The euphoria! That chorus that sneaks up on you.

tea, nooniebao, superultra and 5 others like this.
  12. Video coming Monday!

Modeblock, Jwentz, Sam and 15 others like this.
  13. Camila is like pigeon with binoculars gif.

FridayNight, Jwentz, Sam and 23 others like this.
  14. Camila found rummaging around for a cardboard box and red sharpie.

FridayNight, blaze_dave, Sam and 20 others like this.
  15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I can't get over how supremely infectious everything about Bunny is - what a triumph.

Modeblock, SMG, ItBeats and 9 others like this.
  16. Bunny is so, so good! And the single cover? All of it is a complete shoot.

As much as I love her more ethereal tracks from Pang, I wouldn't be mad at all if the rest of the album sounds like this. I'm totally here for her take on Spotify-ready playlist pop.

17. I still want her to rework or flesh out Next, it's so good.

Jersey and EarCondom like this.
  18. Please no. Her bops are BOPS but Pang is brilliant because it has songs like Hit Me Where It Hurts/Ocean of Tears AND Look At Me Now/Insomnia.

19. This is all true!

Okay, so maybe not a full album nn. But I really do love it when she flexes her pop sensibilities because her perspective on this sound is so fresh and exciting. It might be the novelty of her doing something more traditionally boppy, I'm not sure. But I need more of it.

20. Bunny is a rider.
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.