Cassie - Cassie

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

slimane

And your point it? So is Kelis but she's still an amazing popstar (with fucking hideous hair at this moment in time) and sounds amazing on record. Some people are just better studio singers and I don't mean that in a negative way.

Ronald Parisi said:
Wow. She lip syncs worse than Rachel Stevens and sings live worse than Kelly Osbourne.

How do these shit kids get signed?

Shagging the important people in the music business apparently.

what do you want is ace, i belive it should have been a paris hilton track. i love the u.s every summer they throw us a new girl. ashanti, ciara, rihanna and now cassie.

Re: Cassie - Got A Long Way

See, I absolutely adore this. EVen more than 'Me & U'. It's extremely hooky, great production, and will sound great in a club. This was the song that really turned me onto her........

S

Sean

I like this song. It's nowhere near as good as Me & U, which is one of my singles of the year, but it's decent. I think it's a pretty obvious 'homage' to Promiscuous, though.

I love the sparks that fly out of her fingers for a milisecond in the video, and her adding or denying people on Myspace as a visual realisation of the lyrics - genius! Her album is surprisingly solid, too. I love Just One Nite.

She's too pretty. So pretty it hurts to look directly at her.

V

vasilios

Her album is on my 2006 Top 3 for sure.
Totally what Janet should be doing instead of trying to lose weight to flop really!

A

Alfie

Cassie is bloody useless, i cannot stand this talentless slapper.

I saw her 'singing' 'Me & U' live on BET (i think) and she was absolutely dreadful.

Usually i don't care for such things but she really takes the piss, even more so than Paris Hilton or Hilary Duff.

I can't tell the difference between half of these generic female RnB wanabees anymore. They all sound the same to me. Is that just me getting older?

Danniiboy said:
I can't tell the difference between half of these generic female RnB wanabees anymore. They all sound the same to me. Is that just me getting older?
i prefer to think of it as getting more discriminating :)

i can't stand this track... everything that's wrong with pop music today.

jsd said:
i can't stand this track... everything that's wrong with pop music today.

Gran, is that you? How, exactly, does this admittedly boring and half-heartedly performed pop song embody all of pop music's supposed current woes?

S

Steve

I'm not too keen on "Long Way To Go," but I do like the Destiny's Child rip-off (it even credits them as writers!) on her album.

Status
Not open for further replies.