Cassie

he / him
What are some of your favourite unreleased tracks by Miss Ventura?
There are some that I remember fondly, but have probably aged poorly ("Activate," "In Love With The DJ,""Stamina"), but then there's classics like "In Love With U," "My House," "Skydriver," "Thirsty" and "Turn The Lights Off." I'm sure that there's more, but those were the ones that I could name off the top of my head.

Oh, and the Rock-A-Bye Baby mixtape.

Hate that we're just getting this type of updates about her now but Tiffany said a few days ago she's suing Diddy over old records she wrote for Cassie that weren't released and she was not paid for (really hope Cassie doesn't end up being dragged back into anything she doesn't want to)

Tiffany also shared a few snippets of those unreleased tracks yesterday on IG (includes a couple that haven't leaked, the video will prob expire in a few days and good because while I assume Cassie is okay with it since it's coming from Tiffany who knows how she even feels about it)

Very disturbing, shocking, and unsettling video. And that is probably only the tip of the iceberg of what he's done. I'm so thankful this woman is even still alive. Like that is a man who is definitely capable of murder.

They need to open back up cases of all the people close to him who had sudden deaths.