Cassie

Nothing like a little music to get the party started. One of my favorite tracks on Cassie’s ipad playlist was her own: her new single Bougie S*%t. “Yep, that’s how it’s spelling,” she says. “I looked it up on the Urban Dictionary. It’s a girl power song. It’s just very honest,” she says. “I like to talk from experience. You know, I’m a girl in my twenties. I’ve been in and out of love. There are lots of girls who have different stories–I just speak from my point of view.”

AMAZING.

She's also going in the studio with Ryan Leslie.

Ooh, what's that quote from? An interview? I'm liking that title. And Cassie + Ryan Leslie worked brilliantly the first time around, so I'm hopeful for good results...

^It's from the new issue of Teen Vogue. They also revealed two other new song titles "Unprofessional" and "Ex Games".

You can read it over here.

Thanks, 3Xs. I want to hear these new songs! Actually, scratch that - I want a proper album of some sort. I'd even be happy if she released a digital EP or a mixtape to tide us over (I know we've had numerous leaks but it'd be nice to have a collection of properly mastered, HQ new material).

R

Resi12

angelX said:
Thanks, 3Xs. I want to hear these new songs! Actually, scratch that - I want a proper album of some sort. I'd even be happy if she released a digital EP or a mixtape to tide us over (I know we've had numerous leaks but it'd be nice to have a collection of properly mastered, HQ new material).

Oh c'mon you want more output from this girl? At that rate the album will be held back by another 10 years. I wonder if this sudden news has anything to do with DJ Stolen being arrested?

Whatever the case may be I am happy new Cassie is around the corner. She really has some decent hits that have stood the test of time.

R

Resi12

Like leaks but officially released in HQ? That sounds nice but once they leaked they are useless unfortunately I never see something like that happening and I can't blame her.

I just want this new single and then no leaks until the album date or closely around that area. Her team need to step up their security for this time or I will be pissed off.

Surely throwing together some of the songs and sticking them on iTunes or something wouldn't have hurt? Obviously, that amount of songs shouldn't have leaked in the first place, but it's such a shame to see so much quality material going to waste.

R

Resi12

I agree but I suppose it's better we got them in some form in the long run than nothing for all this time? It would probably cost a lot more than she would make for tacking up those songs now, who knows if she ever even bought them for the album.

I am really just contempt that new official material is coming but I feel like this has happened before and before etc..

CharDog1 said:
Coping With Senility said:
All I want from life is to have 'Push It' in high quality.

Is any of it 'out there'?

I'm not completely sure what this means, but the low quality full version is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ48Z3i9QJg

It's one of my favourite Cassie tunes. On most of her other leaked songs the quality doesn't bother me, but I need this in the highest possible quality. Such a good song, especially the craaaazy middle 8.

TeenVogue reveils Cassie's new single!
TeenVogue exclusively reveiled Cassie's new, upcoming single! It is called
Bougie S*%t!

Nothing like a little music to get the party started. One of my favorite tracks on Cassie's ipad playlist was her own: her new single Bougie S*%t. "Yep, that's how it's spelling," she says. "I looked it up on the Urban Dictionary. It's a girl power song. It's just very honest," she says. "I like to talk from experience. You know, I'm a girl in my twenties. I've been in and out of love. There are lots of girls who have different stories--I just speak from my point of view."

cassieverse.org

I don't know how reliable a person who writes"how it's spelling" can be but... :/