Cassie | The Popjustice Forum

Cassie

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by storm, Jun 26, 2006.

1. OK, so she's kinda like Ciara, but unlike her rather masculine looking competition, she actually has some very, very decent tracks. 'Me & U' is top 10 in the US, becoming a huge hit before they'd even made a video. Like Lily Allen or Arctic Monkeys over here, her career seems to have been built through internet word of mouth, and she been snapped up by P.Diddy now. 2nd single 'Long Way To Go' is awesome too.

Thoughts?

2. Me & U is brilliant, love it, shes a bit like the female version of Chris Brown but way better.

3. I quite like Can't Do It Without You off her Myspace, but Me & U does nothing for me - it just never gets off the ground.

4. That's what I love about it! It doesn't really go anywhere, you keep thinking it's going to build up to this huge wall of sound or something, but it just keeps going with that minimal groove with that airy, spacy synthline. Absolute genius, I think.

Don't care much for Cassie's voice, but she has some great production behind her.

5. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Me & U just creeps up on you - I love it, along with new tracks by Cherish, Tifanny Affair and 3lw - U.S. pop-ish r&b is great at the moment!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.