Celebrity Big Brother 2015 | The Popjustice Forum

Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by idratherjack, Jan 5, 2015.

1. We are only 2 days from launch night now from Celebrity Big Brother to get us through January and the rumoured line-up of housemates I have seen looks like the best for years, possibly ever! Far fewer professional reality stars from TOWIE, Chelsea and Geordie than recently too which is a good thing. The twisted fairytale theme and new house look great too.

Not sure how spoilerific we can be or if people would rather not know till Wednesday night but Michelle Visage, judge from RuPaul's Drag Race, has been confirmed and will be officially the best housemate ever!

2. Will be watching for Michelle Visage. As well as generally being amazing she really gets what makes good TV, if her twitter is anything to go by.

3. I really think Michelle Visage could be the best housemate since Jackie Stallone.

4. Where's Michelle been confirmed?

5. Digital Spy so it must be true!

6. The last one I believe that had anyone who contributed to our pop culture was 2009, when Mutya, LaToya Jackson, Verne Troyer, Coolio were in it. Add Michelle Heaton (Liberty X) and Ben Adams (A1) and it was glorious. Mutya aside, that was my favourite CBB ever - the rest have been pretty dismal, bar the one with 'Claire from Steps'.

7. Last years January series with Lee, Jasmine, Luisa etc was probably the best ever Celebrity series of the show, I just remember the 2009 series as being pretty dull.

8. Summer 2012 with Julie Goodyear and Julian Clary has been my favourite series on Channel Five but 2006 with Pete Burns and Chantelle was it for me.

I hope we have Katie Hopkins, Danniella Westbrook and Patsy Kensit. Tribal Spaceman did make a good point about Katie elsewhere, no one remembers her in I'm A Celeb but I do wonder if she will be different post professional troll persona.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  9. Really interested as to why Michelle is doing this, will watch the first few episodes for sure.

10. I agree! It was brilliant TV! It was the first series (celebrity of normal) in a long time that got people talking again. They extended it by 5 days or something, didn't they? They knew it was gold and the ratings were a hit (for Channel 5) but I don't think they had anticipated the popularity of it. It's proof that if you get the casting right, it'll write itself. There were glimmers in the last series but they quickly evaporated.

Celebrity series in general were always a bit shit. The most controversial moments probably came from them purely because of the names attached and how the press run with things, but I guess that's the point of the celebrity version.

11. KAG

KAG

Julie was a fantastic gameplayer. Shame the other housemates clocked her shady behaviour the week before the final. I wanted her to win.

I read on DS that Jaymi from Union J is entering the house. I'm not a huge fan but that would surely be the final nail in the coffin for the band.

12. Julie Goodyear's downfall was amazing! The mask well and truly slipped.

I think Jaymi will be a great housemate and could be good for Union J's profile. I hope the rumour about Dame Patsy Kensit doing it is true.

13. I wanted her to win too! Yes, her downfall was incredible and I also liked her going in and damaging her legendary status. She was so vile, she had me crying tears from laughter.

I reckon that's how Cilla Black would be in the house, shame she would never do it but I can still dream.

14. I hope this series is interesting like last year's one.

15. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I still quote Julie's "Don't talk SHITE!" on occasion. Wish Hev had stayed in longer though.

I think Katie Hopkins could be great. She clearly just says things to get folk riled up. Very different to her persona a few years ago.

Crossing my fingers for a surprise entrance a la Jackie Stallone. In a Maleficent costume.

16. Looks like an incredibly impressive line-up. I'm more than perched.

17. SBK

SBK

A lot of people who are famous for actually doing something, rather than being 'famous' for making an idiot of themselves on a remote digital channel reality show!

18. Watch Katie Hopkins win this (if she really is in).

19. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I hope they give them all fairytale roles and Katie is dressed as Maleficent or the Queen from Snow White.

20. I'm suprised, I know at least 3/4 of those names.
    I'm interested to see what Katie Hopkins is really like.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.