Celebrity Big Brother / Big Brother UK | Page 6407 | The Popjustice Forum

Celebrity Big Brother / Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by MYCAL, Apr 29, 2015.

1. I've just started the Julie Goodyear series because I never watched it when it was on and I feel like I'm in for a treat.

2. LA in May? Betty Swallocks for Drag Race s11 confirmed!!

3. I want more Shandrew :'(

Is this how teens who "ship" YouTubers and Directioners felt

Meathook, stuaw, roblognick and 3 others like this.
  4. I have one last thought on this series.

I didn't hate Ann, she is just miserable. If anything I kind of feel sorry for her.....and I don't mean that in a condescending way.

The main issue I had with her whole outlook and opinions is her (and others in the media like the totally vile Katie Hopkins) talk about the younger generation being 'snowflakes' or being too politically correct and *shock* empathetic to others. As if that is a bad thing.

I think it makes them feel stronger and more superior. But it is delusional.

Who had to block her ears every time something was said that was offensive?

Who closed their eyes when they couldn't handle what they saw?

Who gets very bothered by how others live their lives - when it doesn't effect them in reality at all?

Who *literally* runs from the room and hides in bed when something 'offends' them?

Who is throwing online tantrums days later on social media when the outcome wasn't one they felt comfortable with, suggesting vote rigging, etc.

Not our generation. Not the 'snowflakes.' It is the narrow minded, the bigots, the right wing attention seekers.

And that sums this series up for me.

5. One final thing, very surprised the votes were not closer!

[​IMG]

Stuart, michaelhird, stuaw and 3 others like this.
  6. Has anyone seen Andrews latest insta post? Hahah get them gay followers babe!

7. Although NOT Shane gifting Andrew with two items from the Courtney Act store and cheekily including a link to the shop in his Instagram story. Get those coins!

8. U ok boo?

stuaw likes this.
  9. Just @ me next time, Sam.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  10. RJF

RJF

I don't know how y'all manage to keep the thread alive off-season by talking about its almost-always-awful cast ddd.

Stuart, joe_alouder, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  11. You beat me to the punch!!

[​IMG]

Meathook, Overdose, Stuart and 9 others like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Moderator

This is getting...a lot now

Meathook, Stuart, MrJames and 15 others like this.
  13. What were people's opinions of Danica vs The Situation during the Julie Goodyear series?

14. I really like Andrew’s tartan tee, does anyone know where I can get it?

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.