Celebrity Big Brother (US) - Season 2 Cast Revealed | Page 25 | The Popjustice Forum

Celebrity Big Brother (US) - Season 2 Cast Revealed

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by VicePresidentJocasta, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Why am I screaming at a mention of Michelle from BB 10?

I need to go watch that fight after she won HOH and her sick obsession with Jessie sent her overboard when he was voted out. Miss Libra and Keisha going off and Jerry’s old ass having a slip of dementia interjecting again.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  2. I like Lisa but she doesn't need to make a fool of herself again on another reality TV show.

JapaneseJesus and WowWowWowWow like this.
  3. This is a really good list. I'd hope this is the final nail in the coffin for Caitlyn Jenner.

Bobby Moynihan what is you doing tho? They should ask Kim Woodburn to do this season kii.

WowWowWowWow and johnny_tsunami like this.
  4. We really did not deserve BB10. The key was casting women who were almost all over 30 (besides the Natalie mess).

5. Uno

Uno

I'm just glad Perez Hilton isn't on, and will probably never be on.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  6. I highly, highly, highly doubt this is real.

If the highest paid celebrity is getting around 300k, there's no way Caitlyn would do it.

7. Isn't 300K down to 70K basically the sliding scale that the UK generally used? Agreed that half the people on that list would be in the upper reaches of said scale (or too expensive) so it has to be false.

It would be AMAZING, obviously, but wouldn't happen...

orbison and WowWowWowWow like this.
  8. Perez Hilton has "confirmed" that Joey Lawrence is doing it, so if he's right then that list is clearly not correct. I had a feeling it was too good to be true. Also, some WWE chick was seen shooting her intro at a gym - another name not mentioned on the lists going around. And, unfortunately, Joey Lawrence and random WWE wrester seem more likely than Caitlyn Jenner and Sean Spicer.

orbison and WowWowWowWow like this.
  9. For what it’s worth, Bobby is apparently a BB “super-fan” of the Shannon Elizabeth/NPH variety.

Island likes this.
  10. Shannon Elizabeth was terrible last year.

johnny_tsunami and WowWowWowWow like this.
  11. They all acted like she was the best player in history for winning maybe 2 competitions and playing a long word in a challenge. Calm down people!!!

Rob likes this.
  12. It was so heavy handed. Like "we got rid of perhaps the greatest player this game has ever seen". Why and how?!!!

inevitable and WowWowWowWow like this.
  13. If any of these rumors are true let’s get ready for a truly messy show. I legit would love to have a behind look of how any Celebrity Big Brother season is made.

And pay Tiffany her damn $1 Million!!!

inevitable and WowWowWowWow like this.

14. Jonathan Bennett, Actor
    Tamar Braxton, Singer
    Kandi Burruss, Singer/Songwriter
    Tom Green, Comedian
    Lolo Jones, Olympic Athlete
    Kato Kaelin, Actor
    Joey Lawrence, Actor
    Ryan Lochte, Olympic Athlete
    Dina Lohan, Momager
    Natalie Eva Marie, Former WWE Wrestler
    Anthony Scaramucci, Former White House Director of Communications
    Ricky Williams, Former NFL Player

15. Ryan Lochte
    Tamar Braxton
    Joey Lawrence
    Anthony Scaramucci
    Dina Lohan
    Kandi Burruss
    Lolo Jones
    Natalie Eva Marie
    Ricky Williams
    Tom Green
    Kato Kaelin
    Jonathan Bennett

Not a bad cast actually.

WowWowWowWow and Sanctuary like this.
  16. I am a Kandi stan so glad I have at least one to fully root for. Bennett too I guess!

Island and WowWowWowWow like this.
  17. Meh. Pretty unexciting list, which is what I expected. There is certainly no Omarosa... Scaramucci is annoying as fuck. We'll see how it plays out, though. Some of them may be fun.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  18. Ryan Lochte is going to be a complete bonehead.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  19. This cast isn’t terrible bar the Trump loser. Lemme cheer on Tamar and Kandi.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  20. I think I want to try and watch this but it’s on CBS All Access which is subscribe only? I might try and see if I can get a VPN and fake a free trial account!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.