Celine Dion

he/him
The Misled remixes were so great.

I thort I I thort I knew u
I thort I knew u well

giphy.gif

I know there’s a massive difference in commercial success, certainly in the UK, but Celine Dion might just edge out The Colour Of My Love as my most listened to album at the time and probably still my favourite album of hers. It has the stronger album tracks hence some regional single releases like Did You Give Enough Love and Water From The Moon but the latter obviously has the classics The Power Of Love, Think Twice and single-that-should-have-been Love Doesn’t Ask Why.

Last edited:
This page has been so informative as a newbie to Celine's mixes. That said, now I am absolutely fuming I cannot rinse the Metro Mix of That's the Way It Is... guess I'll hunt down the CD single. Wait - the Metro Mix Edit is a vinyl exclusive?!?!!?

I know there’s a massive difference in commercial success, certainly in the UK, but Celine Dion might just edge out The Colour Of My Love as my most listened to album at the time and probably still my favourite album of hers. It has the stronger album tracks hence some regional single releases like Did You Give Enough Love and Water From The Moon but the latter obviously has the classics The Power Of Love, Think Twice and single-that-should-have-been Love Doesn’t Ask Why.

The Colour Of My Love, is my go to Celine album if had to pick. The right balance of styles and genres and not too ballad heavy either unlike Let's Talk About Love just a few years later.

The Colour Of My Love is one of her more underrated albums despite the singles being hits.
That being said. I hate her version of The Power of Love. It’s way too shrill.
But Misled, Refuse to Dance, Just Walk Away and Lovin’ Proof? All 10s.

Just a random thought, but it would be great to have her 1997 Memphis concert on DVD. I haven't been able to find anything higher than VHS quality.

I wish her team would just stick all her concert footage online like other heritage acts do these days (and singles/remix packages ddd) instead of just cherry picking the odd one. She'd gain so many more views if people knew they could go to her channel and find it all in one place.

I wish her team would just stick all her concert footage online like other heritage acts do these days (and singles/remix packages ddd) instead of just cherry picking the odd one. She'd gain so many more views if people knew they could go to her channel and find it all in one place.
I know, it seems such a no brainer really. Mariah, Madonna, Janet and even the estate of Whitney (to some degree) have done this. In 2024, it should be so much easier to find all her content than it actually is.

Agreed - it's great they're occasionally remastering videos in HD but this is the perfect time for a reissue campaign even if it's just digital only.