Chappell Roan - The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UO vinyl is pretty cool if anyone else is still thinking about pulling the trigger on it. Seems like they reserved some copies for in-store, but there was only 1 left at my local.

Reactions: aux
he/him
The UO vinyl is pretty cool if anyone else is still thinking about pulling the trigger on it. Seems like they reserved some copies for in-store, but there was only 1 left at my local.

I ordered a copy of it from a secondhand seller and it ended up being the black vinyl, which is annoying. Thankfully I paid retail price. I'll keep it since it was still the collector's edition packaging that UO is selling, but... yeah.

I ordered a copy of it from a secondhand seller and it ended up being the black vinyl, which is annoying. Thankfully I paid retail price. I'll keep it since it was still the collector's edition packaging that UO is selling, but... yeah.

Oooh, you might have lucked out, actually. I think the black vinyl Collector's Edition might be more rare than the UO. Not sure, though.

I had loved Pink Pony Club and Femininomenon upon their releases when they played during watch2gethers for the monthly charts, but hadn't been keeping up with her singles so most of this was a first listen for me and honestly what a brilliant debut! Pop Perfection from start to finish. My favorites, other than those two, are Red Wine Supernova, After Midnight, Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl and My Kink Is Karma. Definitely one of my favorites of the year.

Haven't got sick of this yet despite it being on heavy rotation for the past few weeks. It's just so much fun.

Wonderfully crafted and equally committed. It doesn't compromise on its vision to placate those who may be sitting on the fence, and her generally astounding vocals really help to sell the entire package.

One to watch!

My copy of the vinyl arrived today… and it wasn’t cheap! But why is there no track list anywhere on it. How am I meant to know which tracks are on which side? It’s 2 discs! It just says to go to a website on the back but the page isn’t found.

My copy of the vinyl arrived today… and it wasn’t cheap! But why is there no track list anywhere on it. How am I meant to know which tracks are on which side? It’s 2 discs! It just says to go to a website on the back but the page isn’t found.
Scream, just realized my CD copy lacks a track listing, and even album title! Just says “Chappell Roan” on the spine.

Status
Not open for further replies.