Charli XCX - “360” + Brat (Jun 7)

I haven’t been following the release but was kind of shocked to see this as high as #42 on Apple Music this morning.

Her grade school analysis of why the album cover is Art Actually and that spreading to this thread becoming a tedious stream of endless embeds that no one’s clicking on as everyone tries to out-reference one another… “ugh yas you know what I just thinking that someone should do a 2006 blogcore HypeMachine Chicago Little Debbie vapourscream-inspired album”… a nightmare.

Song’s slightly growing on me!

he/him
Her grade school analysis of why the album cover is Art Actually and that spreading to this thread becoming a tedious stream of endless embeds that no one’s clicking on as everyone tries to out-reference one another… “ugh yas you know what I just thinking that someone should do a 2006 blogcore HypeMachine Chicago Little Debbie vapourscream-inspired album”… a nightmare.
Ok

Song’s slightly growing on me!
Screen Shot 2024-03-02 at 12.51.00 PM.png

he/him

Okay but me and @Andy French's track record should speak for itself

Now eat your megacolon