Charli XCX - Brat

My biggest question this era is whether or not she's going to maintain the same level of performance that she had during the Crash era, it was just so refreshing to see her challenge herself as a performer and work with dancers and proper choreo. I know it might as well just be something of that era because it just went with concept, but I feel like it just elevated her show so much and I would love to see something like that again in the future.

My biggest question this era is whether or not she's going to maintain the same level of performance that she had during the Crash era, it was just so refreshing to see her challenge herself as a performer and work with dancers and proper choreo. I know it might as well just be something of that era because it just went with concept, but I feel like it just elevated her show so much and I would love to see something like that again in the future.

I hope, and think, she will maintain some elements of choreography and performance for some tracks - however I highly doubt we will see the same level of dancing. The non-stop routines for every song during the Crash suited the tour but is pretty unprecedented for any artist this day and age.

Last edited:
If this is the opposite of her sell out era "Crash" I fear we won´t get as much choreo this time. I remain hopefull though cause she did well last time.

When my boom is clapped

pussy-slap.gif