Charli XCX - Brat

Talk Talk is giving best Kylie Minogue song since 2010???? I'm on the floor!!!! It's like Can't Beat The Feeling and Too Much had a baby, but it's a clubber baby.

Sorry for the double post but I just realized 360 kind of sounds like Piece Of Me, then I sang the lyrics over Piece Of Me's instrumental and it's a perfect fit. @Andy French how much do you want send me your cashapp

index.php

Nn not that Charli/Lorde are the same person joke (that has absolutely been run so deep into the ground it has reach the earth’s core) rousing some old feelings. Gives some context to Girl, so confusing.

They need to collab.

Last edited:
I have never heard about that comparison. Musically, they almost couldn't be further away from each other. Or is it really just a look comparison? I don't even really see that tbh.

It's a running joke for people to comment stuff like "omg I love your song Royals!" "lorde <3" under tiktoks of Charli all because of the above video nn.

Reactions: Rmx
I need to know who she doesn’t like that it’s gagged two interviewers when she’s told them dd

Lowkey feel like it actually is Camila, because there was some shade thrown when she was praising Addison about her bigging up artists in the past as being great writers when they didn’t actually do anything
I always have a feeling it is Taylor, or it could be Taylor and Camila. Like after the Reputation Tour things seems to have gotten weird between them and Charli...2018 was really an alternate reality because Taylor and Charli being tourmates is actually wild

he/him
I always have a feeling it is Taylor, or it could be Taylor and Camila. Like after the Reputation Tour things seems to have gotten weird between them and Charli...2018 was really an alternate reality because Taylor and Charli being tourmates is actually wild

Yeah, I don’t know. I usually wouldn’t care, but seeing two different interviewers be shocked is kinda giving they’re big enough and have some sort of association to her and I want to know dd

he/him
I'm still a Pop 2, how I'm feeling now, and True Romance are her top 3 truther.
The convo has moved past the album ranking discourse but my favorite Pop 2 memory is:
1) Finding it to be her best album and like the perfect encapsulation of her sound
2) But also the first thing I heard being the clean version of Out Of My Head and being like "...what is this?" ddd.