Charli XCX - Brat

Right - so it’s my birthday. I’m awaiting your well wishes. But I’ve just got home from a family dinner and was expecting to come home and live my best life to her Big Weekend set.

Where is it? Why can’t I watch it on iPlayer yet?

I didn't really think there was a chance she'd continue the choreo with the backup dancers from the previous era, but I do wanna say I miss it! It felt like such a great evolution for her as a live artist. She was so good at it.

The macarena during Welcome To My Island Remix at Coachella will always be famous.

Rmx

He/Him/His
Right - so it’s my birthday. I’m awaiting your well wishes. But I’ve just got home from a family dinner and was expecting to come home and live my best life to her Big Weekend set.

Where is it? Why can’t I watch it on iPlayer yet?

Happy birthday, you little Brat! <3

This is one of her best interviews ever, I think. Her personality really shines, I was smiling the whole time. I want to be her friend!!
This is one hour of my life I’ll never get back.

What a waste of time. Imagine having Charli like that, being comfortable, being nice and willing to open up and only ask her 2 silly questions about music and the rest of the time talk about nonsense.

It really made me angry.