Charli XCX - Charli (3rd Album) | Page 91 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Charli (3rd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 21, 2018.

1. So excluding 1999 I guess we're getting one more single before September...? Blame It On Your Love in June, Gone in July and 2099 in August (since she already shot the cover with Troye).

2. Purely judging on the live version I'd say 2099 is more likely just going to be a promo single if anything. She said White Mercedes will be a single so maybe that will be pushed around the time of the album?

superultra and dewzero like this.

3. This thread on September 13th

Rem, Lander, Posh Spears and 25 others like this.
  4. Her dedication to not releasing on Fridays is admirable.

5. A true rebel. Plot twist: the SUCKER era never ended.

6. I could have watch more of that for another 20min. I didn't want it to end.

Also what is the name of this remix?

7. I use this mix so much that I've almost forgotten it's not the main version. No Jay Park!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    flowersandu, evilsin, dewzero and 2 others like this.
  8. I am grateful that we have an album release date, tracklisting, amazing album cover but goodness gracious me, September seems so far away. I've heard that song with her and Christine back in May live and I need to hear it again, NOT THE LIVE VERSION.

She's the queen of edging.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    NikoKiko1965 and lushLuck like this.
  9. It's coming in two-three days.

10. Yeah but that's just ONE song Dad, I need the alberm experience.

spaceship and lushLuck like this.
  11. The whole thing was that Charli really got into Bad Gyal's dancehall infused music. They really have similar soundscapes, so of course Charli said how she'd love to work with her, commenting on her Insta and saying how she had her Worldwide Angel mixtape on repeat.

In an interview, Bad Gyal was asked about Charli and she said that "I care about Jamaica, not Charli XCX. I'll be honest: I haven't listened to her. She seems super nice, and I thanked her. There's no bad blood, but it's just not what I listen to." So of course the gays went all crazy, and created this non-existing beef that's apparently solved now. And I truly believe Bad Gyal thought Charli was just the Boom Clap singer and "nothing else", because they have a lot in common.

Rem, Lander, Posh Spears and 22 others like this.
  12. Okay without context this made me laugh.

13. That beat sounds like absolute fire.

Rem, Lander, inevitable and 3 others like this.
  14. It appears her song with Lil Peep might be released this year

sesita likes this.
  15. Azealia Banks opened her big dumb mouth again.

16. Wait, she’s having a meltdown because Charli is working with Brooke Candy of all people?

Like PC Music is inspired by early naughties rave culture

17. I just lost a few braincells reading that.

Rem, Lander, Lapras and 22 others like this.
  18. ...........

She’s shitting on Kelela, Solange, Dawn Richard and SZA in the comments too. Sis.

Rem, Jonathan27, Hyrulian and 32 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.