Charli XCX - Charli | Page 243 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Charli

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 21, 2018.

1. How the production of "February 2017" makes me feel:
    [​IMG]

2. Cross You Out is wrecking my boochie

3. He is terrible.

slaybellz and superloves like this.
  4. February 2017 really shines more in context with the album.

5. [​IMG]

i can hear god

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    Laurence, burzacott and Jacques like this.
  6. Bless. Now everyone can shut up about it ff

7. Freedia and cupcakke give her good competition but Charli wasn't lying when she said Kimberly Lippington's verse was the best on the record, was she?

8. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

myblood, RUNAWAY, Laurence and 9 others like this.
  9. 2019 proving that good things come to gays who wait. Still love the Medoner feature!

10. Kim kept it cute, but Cupcakke outsold with "this ass 'bout to move like I need the house vacant."

11. Yeah, CupcakKe definitely gets the Guest Verse MVP award. The amount of references and one-liners...whew

12. With Charli officially out, and Come To My Party finally leaking it really does feel like the end of an era!
    Now I just need Bricks ddd

Artangel, Stopremix and LPMA like this.
  13. Such a good idea. Is there a suggested or existing tracklist as such? Assuming you mean everything else from the lost album is "out there" in HQ now? *checks trainline app*

14. If we get the final version of "Bounce" with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and "Hey Boy Hey Girl," then the XCX World and Exchange sagas will officially be over.

15. I can see now why she doesn’t want to release Come to my Party. It’s good but 2 years out of date.

16. Oooooh I gotta find a train for the HQ!

I’m still a fairly new stan. I know people are sick of hearing about the song.

Stopremix likes this.
  17. "I Don't Wanna Know" and "Thoughts" being cut from the same sonic template as "Blame It On U" and "Dreamer".

[​IMG]

Secret likes this.
  18. God is real.gif

aux likes this.
  19. You can see why this wasn't included on the album, just doesn't fit at all. That chorus in HQ slaps though.

myblood, FINISH LINE, Dijah. and 3 others like this.
  20. I personally never wanted it on the album though, I wanted it as a monthly summer drop ddd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.