Charli XCX - Charli | Page 327 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Charli

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 21, 2018.

1. It sucks how her stans have been wanting her to sign ridiculous items or do crude things in photographs with them, because I'm sure she's going to limit meet and greets or avoid them altogether after this, which is a bummer for all the normal fans who just want to meet her at her shows. As @RJF mentioned a few pages back, that event horizon is coming.

I know it's basically a meme at this point that Charli rarely smiles—unless someone edits her photos on FaceApp—but I've been seeing discomfort in her eyes during these M&G photos.

Lander, Rem, evilsin and 38 others like this.
  2. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

[​IMG]

Lander, Rem, evilsin and 38 others like this.
  3. The meet and greets are twink-biased anyway, has anyone ever met a twink with a 9-5???

4. Gay stan twitter is hilarious sometimes but honestly it's turning a lot of these fueggots' brains into absolute mince. A lot of them just can't differentiate between what's acceptable online and what might be acceptable in real life.

There's a very uncomfortable power dynamic executed in a lot of these situations as well, and it brings up some not-very-pleasant conversations around entitlement and perceived ownership of pop girls.

Lander, Cutlery, Rem and 48 others like this.
  5. RJF

RJF

I mean, I just don't have many words. There's always a breed of gay who thinks that popstars are nothing but their plaything, but the problem is that Charli is at a level where she thinks she needs to appease them. Like, that awful hummusexual who leaked her material was bitching acidly at her on Twitter for not confirming meet and greets... only to have the nerve to beam next to her the next day as he got his meet and greet. She's a fucking person.

Lander, Cutlery, Rem and 71 others like this.
  6. I'm ready for her to go the fuck off on her stans. These annoying twinks don't deserve her.

Lander, Rem, evilsin and 44 others like this.
  7. This is why M&Gs should be paid for.

Lander, Rem, evilsin and 42 others like this.
  8. These kids are willing to do anything for a millisecond of internet notoriety and it's embarrassing and disrespectful to Charli.

Lander, Rem, evilsin and 18 others like this.
  9. I’m fuckign emo nobody TALK to me

Lander, evilsin, myblood and 14 others like this.
  10. So so excited for Wednesday in Manchester!! Love the new album in its entirety so I think every song will go off for me, especially as not seen Charli since 2015. Will be doubling as my Halloween night out too for when the clock strikes twelve...

Andrew.L likes this.
  11. I'm high off my balls at le concert right now am I doing it right?

Sam and Vasilios like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Twitter is a damn disease

evilsin, myblood, inevitable and 12 others like this.
  13. Oh, so ya'll are gonna shame me when I ask her to sign my PnP meth pipe? I can't get away with NOTHING smh

Lander, Rem, evilsin and 36 others like this.
  14. aux

aux

15. Her stans are insufferable. However, I will say at her show I met some very nice people. Me and my friend remained unbothered because we were front 1st balcony and not in the shifting sands of madness that was the main floor beneath us.

BreatheBox likes this.

16. scream

Lander, Rem, evilsin and 66 others like this.
  17. I was on the first balcony and the girl in front of me glared whenever I barely moved.

Dreampopboy likes this.
  18. It's not even funny, it's borderline gross harassment?

Lander, Rem, evilsin and 53 others like this.
  19. Jesus Christ, I can’t wait for this tour to be over.

Lander, myblood, nooniebao and 13 others like this.
  20. Do gays deserve rights? It's a question I ponder thanks to the XCX fanbase.

Lander, Rem, evilsin and 25 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.