Charli XCX - Charli | Page 361 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Charli

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 21, 2018.

1. I'm obsessed with this pic.

spaceship, sesita, Dijah. and 2 others like this.
  2. I just love her.

3. Charli is one of my albums of the year, second only to Norman Fucking Rockwell! I think it's a really great pop record.

Lander, Island, spaceship and 9 others like this.
  4. https://pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/best-songs-2019/

Popjustice.

5. Well I’m glad she said that

Sam, Lander, heavymetalGAGA and 26 others like this.
  6. Charli still doing the most to say anything but "vote Labour".

7. ... Does she have to?

8. "Bricks" out now on NZ

Lander, elektroxx, Island and 2 others like this.
  9. Definitely expected this to be a little more polished, with more Charli vocals. It's apparently the same version from the leaked snippets and still sounds like a demo. It's a bop, though. I'm glady it's out because this one was my most antecipated song from the massive batch of discord snippets.

10. Yes.

11. I'm not sure why Bricks has Tommy and Charli as joint lead artists, because it's 95% Charli.

12. Do US bands have to say 'do not vote Trump?'

13. No one has to say anything. And she did say the equivalent anyway! I disagree with the concept we need famous people to tell us who to vote for in the first place.

14. A 'stick to singing' cold tea.
    Nah sis. We live in times where we definitely need good people with an audience to tell people to vote for the good people, to put it very simply.

15. She did say "don't vote for the bad people" though.

And fine. I'll sip my cold tea. I don't really care.

AllGagaLike likes this.
  16. I mean - I voted Labour personally but maybe she didn't? She's telling people to vote for a good party of their choice, which seems like enough to me!

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  17. aux

aux

The issue is, there's more bad people than the Tories. It's not as cut and dry as it is in the US, where it's a two party system.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.