Charli XCX - Charli | Page 392 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Charli

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Pop That Corn still sends me

2. I’m partial to Posh Puss personally!

superultra likes this.
  3. Maybe this was the memo that was sent to Gianfranco Abela.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    flowersandu and Jacques like this.
  4. Justice for Mow The Lawn.

superultra likes this.
  5. her mindiana... i hate Charli so much ddd

6. As some of you may remember from the ‘general discussion’ I only recently got into Charli’s music and I’m absolutely livid that I’ve lost so much time! She is the perfect popstar in every way and her music is second to none. I’ve been a Britney ‘stan’ my entire life but I think I definitely have a new fave. She is literally the Britney that I always wished Britney would be. I love her.

Amnesia, chriscrk, Laurence and 15 others like this.
  7. Welcome to the club! Britney was the only pop girl I truly stanned before Charli swept me off my feet as well. The fact that Charli is such a Britney stan herself brings it all full circle.

8. I have been a Britney stan as well and thanks to this forum it helped me discover Charli and go through all her discography including all her unreleased material. She takes a lot of chances and does different types of sounds and I love it. She definitely keeps it interesting.

9. Island

Island Staff Member

Has anyone asked her if she was able to get a Cupcakke verse inserted into any of her songs?

Dijah. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.