Charli XCX - Charli | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Charli

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Ok everyone DM her with love thank you for your time!

2. Okay this is so good.

sonia, Lander, Hyrulian and 3 others like this.
  3. Atlantic: Okay you can release an album Charli

*Single doesn't debut to massive success right out of the gate*

Atlantic:
    [​IMG]

4. This was the other thing I was going to mention, I think she’s set for her lowest debut in the UK since Afterparty, though maybe @Joe. can clarify how it’s done in the midweeks.

5. Nobody could expect this to debut top 40 surely. It's gonna take time if it happens.

6. It was #72 yesterday, so it looks like it'll debut in about the same place that 1999 did (#76), which had a lot more buzz in week 1. It seems to be doing decently enough on streaming in these early days, so I'm sure it'll be another cute top 40 for her once it moves up on playlists.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    Posh Spears, strictmachine79 and 1991 like this.
  7. @1991 it's up to #70 today so it might beat 1999's debut.

8. I’m screaming

9. That's better than I expected, I thought she'd debut around the #90 mark as it's slipped throughout the week. Then again her singles usually take a good few weeks to get going, I'm sure it'll make B-List on Radio tomorrow to.

Joe. likes this.
  10. I want Blame It On Your Love to be another hit for her but I'm just not feeling it. I hope they finally know what they're doing.

11. Sam

Sam

12. I hope she still goes through with releasing 50 songs, but knowing Atlantic it will be 10 tracks and we'll deal.

1000 Times needs to make the cut.

Runawaywithme and spaceship like this.
  13. Justice for "White Mercedes."

sonia, Rem, elektroxx and 13 others like this.
  14. Please don't turn into a nightmare of teases with no actual music ever being released.

15. Not surprised she's had bouts of depression with all the fuckery over the original third album.

superultra likes this.
  16. Ouch! I wholeheartedly sympathise with her. I can't believe how heartless her label is. I mean is it really difficult for labels to release one FUCKING album!

burzacott and slaybellz like this.
  17. She's been dealing with it longer than that, I think.

sonia likes this.
  18. Stan twitter using its powers for good for once and DMing popstars going through traumatic label experiences:

[​IMG]

Until someone inevitably renames the group chat to "AALIYAH AIRLINES" or something

19. BD42CEFD-89F1-4DD7-A49D-6431DB04BA0B.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.