Charli XCX - CRASH (5th Album) | Page 115 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. Why is this sending me?

*remembers all those occasions I danced for my uncles*

The song is a firm favourite of the year at this point.

thommyh, Kyle., neinzedd and 5 others like this.
  2. I'm losing it

3. Literally my nieces show me their ballet choreography every time I see them and it's iconic! Support gay uncles.

GimmeWork, Eskapism, matthew. and 4 others like this.
  4. Same! I once tweeted a video of my niece ballet dancing to Pet Shop Boys and they liked it.

5. That's what her strap said.

6. Presented without introduction
    charli.gif

GimmeWork, ItBeats, Mushroom and 36 others like this.
  7. Entropy, Sam, Vasilios and 2 others like this.
  8. Boobi XCX taking notes from italian singer and legend of pop Sabrina? We love.

Applause, matthew. and Andy French like this.
  9. Good Ones is my most played song of the year on Spotify....sis got me with that track length.

Wishlight, GimmeWork, ItBeats and 7 others like this.
  10. "Good Ones" was my second most played track of 2021, according to Spotify Wrapped. When she said "play it twice" with that track length, I did.

11. Not OUT OUT scamming its way into my top 5 on Spotify Wrapped DDD a BOP!

Wishlight, GimmeWork, ItBeats and 7 others like this.
  12. Radio 1 really said "nah!" to New Shapes, huh! I thought they'd be all over this but I don't think it even got playlisted and if it did, it's already been dropped after 3 weeks.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. RMK

RMK

If radio was gonna be all over something, it was Good Ones.

bazayer likes this.
  14. It hasn’t been playlisted yet, surprisingly. There’s still time I guess.

15. Good Ones landed on 45th place on Pitchfork's best songs of the year list:

16. Damn New Shapes is a grower, it got me TOGETHER this morning. Too bad it's not seemingly making much of an impact on streaming/socials/radio. I wonder if the label will try to push it a bit more or give up and give us a third track in Feb/Mar?

17. We've got a Perfume Genius remix of Good Ones coming at midnight! My alt pop gay heart is palpitating!

Wishlight, Jwentz, sesita and 3 others like this.
  18. It's been mentioned before, but I really don't think New Shapes was meant to be a big single, there's probably something bigger/more commercial lined up for early 2022.

19. Not us finally getting a version of the song that’s 3+ mins but Mike literally just slowed down the pitch nn. The new production goes pretty hard though.

Manifesting a fully industrial soundscape for a future Charli project.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.