Charli XCX - CRASH (5th Album) | Page 72 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. RMK

RMK

2. Here comes weeks / months / years of omg leak "Crash"!!11!111!!!!!11! (unless it's actually coming).

lushLuck and jvckkk like this.
  3. Not another car song.

4. I'll gladly one up this. Excuse the Fifth Harmony-ness, I don't know what happened.
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-07 um 21.08.50.png

Laurence, BreatheBox and lushLuck like this.
  5. All I see is bops.

6. Charli DMV Supremacy is alive and well, haters can remain upset and flopping in their Daewoos x

That clip certainly ties into the references she's been making to the movie Crash and David Cronenberg in general - this plus all the footage of her in cars covered in fake blood has me wondering if she'll be going full throttle reenactment for a video.

papatrick, Sam, FINISH LINE and 8 others like this.
  7. I love Final Destination 2.

BadBoy, Andrew, slaybellz and 4 others like this.
  8. The higher the hair the closer to Gawd.

9. She sounds demented as hell in that vocal clip, I love it.

spaceship and Stopremix like this.
  10. UncleDeSeanAli, Dijah. and slaybellz like this.
  11. Vasilios likes this.
  12. Good Ones and Out Out playing at the gay bar last night in Beirut. The Middle Eastern cigs are here for Charlotte.

13. Charli knows all, it appears!

14. The first reply ddd

15. This sent me:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  16. Good Ones is number 42 in the UK mid week chart. With the song being added to so many playlists, I can only imagine in the next few weeks it really is going to feel like 2014/15 again with multiple XCX smashes at once!

17. Uno

Uno

Really enjoying OUT OUT and Good Ones.

Asking this genuinely and not trying to be shady at all, but how has she been able to release so much music & stay on a major record label without having very much mainstream success? I've seen examples of girls getting dropped or having their album permanently stalled out due to not delivering hits or big campaigns.

How has she been able to have a constant stream of big producers/ collabs/ multiple albums?

lushLuck likes this.
  18. I would imagine her songwriting with/for others has a lot to do with it - she's been really prolific on that side of things especially since 2015

He, tea, Crisp X and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.