Charli XCX - CRASH (5th Album) | Page 77 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. Charli's taste is kind of iconically messy and she lives for Addison. She even had her on the podcast!

2. "Obsessed" is a bit of a bop fff

3. The how i'm feeling now documentary finally got some distribution. Bizarre that it took this long and that none of the streaming services went for it.

4. And her scrapped second song was one too.

5. Wait, what?

6. Her sophomore single was scrapped?!

7. Isn't Charli co-writing Addison's EP with Benny Blanco

lushLuck likes this.

8. No you don’t understand people DIED

Mr.Arroz, papatrick, Lapras and 20 others like this.

9. This is a nice sort-of sign of confidence by the label stateside. Nothing of hers has been submitted since 1999–which did, in fact, just make Top 40 on pop radio. A similar result would be nice, though this deserves even better.

10. RMK

RMK

I love this quote (dd)

iRyan, Sam, johnny_tsunami and 6 others like this.
  11. RMK

RMK

This also makes me wonder what her future plans are, maybe establishing an imprint under Atlantic?

12. She still has Vroom Vroom Recordings but that was more so for artists she was A&Ring.

Andy French likes this.
  13. I think her label woes ended after Charli was released. She’s kind of been able to do whatever she wants ever since and doesn’t seem to have had many issues with releases. I think another poster in here mentioned it, but she’s written some massive hits for other artists over the past few years and she’s a viable touring act worldwide. They’re making plenty from her other ventures / she still manages to have some minor hits every now and then.

14. Her face when Huck got her eating the banana ff

nooniebao, RMK and elektroxx like this.
  16. I know this is probably not the right thread to post in, but with that new Mario movie coming out next year, do you guys think she’s saving “We Are Born To Play” for its soundtrack or something?

17. Smash smash smash smash … smash smash smash.

lushLuck and collxtion like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.