Charli XCX - CRASH (5th Album) | Page 97 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. This showed up in my Spotify home screen today, not sure if it's a new thing or what, but at least I'd never seen a "this month's featured songwriter" section before

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, Lander, myblood and 9 others like this.
  2. It would mean most of the songs are under 3 minutes though.
    [​IMG]

Lander, myblood, tea and 15 others like this.
  3. This gif is killing me. Too relevant.

Heartthrob likes this.
  4. Chris and Caroline are simply magnetic on this. On initial listen this is the worst of this trio's collaborations, but when Tears, La Vita Nuova, and Gone are all 11/10s, a 9 in the mix is nothing to scoff at. I wish the final chorus popped off a little more, but the whole thing is infectious and catchy as hell.

Mr Blonde and lushLuck like this.
  5. Charli is going live in a couple of minutes with Zane Lowe on Apple Music 1 according to her latest Instastory.

6. It's out

7. And there it is

8. March 18th... Good luck, Charli.

9. March? I wish you an ounce of luck.

10. We'll have the whole album by tomorrow won't we.

GimmeWork, Wishlight, Lander and 28 others like this.
  11. Chile, we already have some of the tracklist and some samples confirmed. It might leak by the end of this sentence!

12. She's updated her Twitter header, oh my god
    upload_2021-11-4_17-9-8.png

13. New Shapes reminds me of Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy & Cameo - Candy. Not as instant as Good Ones but the production is great!

suitechicguy and lushLuck like this.
  14. Well it looks like the vinyl will actually ship on March 18 and not months later, so that could be the reason for the date. At least I hope that is!

sesita, aux and lushLuck like this.
  15. Tour presale next week through her store, 2 vinyl variants, the exclusive one seems limited to 3000 with current stock levels.

lushLuck likes this.
  16. I have never in my life stanned an aesthetic like this. Inject this album into my veins

Wishlight, Lander, myblood and 23 others like this.
  17. Charli getting Caroline on what is more or less a 2011 Chairlift song... love that

myblood, nooniebao, sesita and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.