Charli XCX - CRASH (Deluxe) | Page 291 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH (Deluxe)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. Did I buy a ticket for Pittsburgh to see the CRASH Tour again?

[​IMG]

VertigoStick, Lapras, Dijah. and 5 others like this.
  2. Well, now I'm crying

ItBeats, GimmeWork, Island and 34 others like this.
  3. This made me tear up. I don't know a better woman.

4. K94

K94

Charlotte was moving. The crowd was moving. My respiratory system was moving.

My favourite gig of the year so far. She's become such an incredibly confident performer and you can tell she's enjoying this era much more than the last two. The setlist worked really well too - such a good time!

5. Amazing concert, virtually every track was a highlight? She was high energy and didn't take the foot off the pedal for any second. It had the bizarre formula of being an arena show, theatre showcase and warehouse rave at the same time, especially within the setting of Ally Pally.

The audience was also better than I thought it would be. But my god, if it wasn't the entire gay population of London under one roof...

6. T'was a great show indeed last night! Great setlist, I wasn't expecting the whole of Crash, and Vroom Vroom!!....also very pleased she retired I Love It - enough already!

....on a side note, can we just cancel all gigs at Ally Pally, too much effort to reach and too much effort to leave!

Jordtayylor likes this.
  7. Is it too late to hope for a live stream of one of her shows? I want to relive it again and again.

Isobel and blissteria like this.
  8. Not "Used to Know Me" being iconically featured in "Hacks" i.e. the best show on TV! Talent stanning talent!

9. The ciggotry of it all!

GimmeWork, matthew., Hyrulian and 3 others like this.
  10. This is stupendous.

11. Used To Know Me got added to the Radio 2 B list this week.

12. [​IMG]

13. Poor Brum,

Courtney played all the way through for us Mancs

14. That was… wow.

I’d seen the videos, the outfits, the setlist. I thought I knew exactly what I was in for. To actually witness it in person was a whole other thing. It felt like a pop baptism.

15. I have crazy social anxiety so I don’t go to a lot of gigs and I was really nervous about going to the Sheffield date.

I had an absolute blast of a time and the crowd were fantastic (from my limited experience), it was such a great atmosphere. Seeing Yuck live really popped off for me.

I think my only slight change would’ve been switching Visions for Anthems but I can’t complain at all!

Last edited: May 22, 2022
  16. Can't wait to CRASH and total my car body when I see her next week!

[​IMG]

spaceship, inevitable, Andrew and 4 others like this.
  17. She’s so—

Mr Blonde, Dijah., Syzygyz and 42 others like this.
  18. “My label fucking love me!” teas

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.