Charli XCX - CRASH (Deluxe) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH (Deluxe)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. It seems like Charli has had some studio sessions with Tove Lo, Alex Hope and Caroline Ailin (Tove and Alex were in the studio with Allie X yesterday so fingers crossed Allie and Charli’s paths have crossed too).

2. She has been with Tove a lot. Some magic must have been made.

3. This dream team. I'm w*t

4. I’m fully ch*rged nipples are h*rd ready to g*

BadBoy, 2014, slaybellz and 25 others like this.
  5. I am screaming at Charli in that last pic.

A9EAA369-650E-40C7-808D-54DF1E5DCF6D.jpeg
    35FA9EF6-7948-4D50-B6F7-3C02FE9C76BA.jpeg

Tabris, Crisp X, Inky and 45 others like this.
  6. Charli was at Tove Lo's Midsommar party last night. She @-ed Jason Evigan and Rami Yacoub too. Wonder if she's working with some more Swedes this era.

7. Tove's themed parties look so much fucking fun. How do I snatch me an invite?

Thrilled to see my queens hanging out so much. They must have cooked up some good shit at this point.

8. Why did I read that as *verb with just one o* and still nodded “yeah queens”?

Laurence, Syzygyz, Booers and 4 others like this.
  9. Destroying the environment and making money for charity at the same time. Make it make sense.

Diet Pop! and nathanspears like this.
  10. GLAAD of all charities too... Girl why.

11. Love that this is probably how we got Number 1 Angel.

Tabris, Crisp X, nooniebao and 39 others like this.
  12. So… single in september/october, album in 2022?

13. I hate to be that greedy stan but I really didn’t expect to wait close to 2 years in between albums.

iRelate likes this.
  14. "I'm not a dancer, but I'm not not a dancer"

Sam, soratami, Bslg17 and 3 others like this.
  15. So maybe an October / November release? Her statement doesn't scream next year but it very well could be.

16. I remember a few months ago everyone was expecting it in the summer and here we are, expecting it in the winter nn. Knowing her whatever she did then is probably gonna get cut off the finished product.

17. RIP the Janet album. See you on Dbree in 2023.

Sam, Crisp X, iRelate and 14 others like this.
  18. I want a You For Me copy or improved version x9 and a ballad like Can You Hear Me

Hyrulian likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.