Charli XCX - CRASH + Hot In It ft. Tiësto | Page 288 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH + Hot In It ft. Tiësto

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. The way that she has really mastered that contrast and tension between juvenile/"bratty" sounds and emotional, worldly lyrics really shines on this project. She's always played with those concepts to varying degrees of success, but she absolutely nails it now.

2. I love how her vocals perfectly match the lyrics and tone of the song. Perfect.

3. Apologies if this is in the wrong thread, but I couldn't find where else would be suitable.

I'm seeing her next Sunday in Glasgow and haven't received my eTickets despite getting them in the presale in November. Anyone else in the same boat or should I not be expecting them so soon? For her last show, I got them months prior...

4. Playing this in full for the first time on a rainy day and it's hitting the spot. Move Me and Lightning are my two favourites so far. Also, the vinyl sounds absolutely incredible - Good Ones completey slapped.

soratami and lushLuck like this.
  5. WHEN UR LONELY
    WHEN UR LONELY

AM I EVR ON UR MIND ON CONSTANT REPEAT
    CONSTANT REPEAT

[​IMG]

(IS IT ME THAT U WANT?)

6. When you realise that Birmingham is the only non sold out show on the UK tour and then get asked to go to Birmingham for work next week mere hours apart.

Guess I’m seeing Charli twice in the next 7 days. Let’s ride.

Island, unnameable, clowezra and 12 others like this.
  7. Don’t know whether I’m more excited for the Crash tour, the XCX World pre-show playlist being blasted, meeting her at the signings next week, or the 2 Bops From Every Era shows in one evening… along with the broadcasts from Primavera and Glastonbury, the next 6 weeks really are an XCX World we’re just living in!!

8. I saw her in Chicago the Friday before last and I must say: what. A. STAR! She was an absolute joy to watch. The crowd was electric. The set list was bop after bop. Even Boys was a moment. The XCX World tracks deserve a tour of their own. The choreo was cute. My only suggestion is include Sorry If I Hurt You (I would say Track 10 but it really wouldn’t fit). Maybe instead of Every Rule. I adore the track but it was a random slow point.

jvckkk, heavymetalGAGA and lushLuck like this.
  9. Is anyone able to confirm what merch she’s selling on the tour?

topopMAC1 likes this.
  10. lushLuck likes this.
  11. At my show she had everything from the online store (shirts, hoodies, keychain, and even the little paddle and one hitter dddd)

Lander likes this.
  12. Some of the merch is different than the online store (black “Yuck” t-shirt, “Crash” cut off hoodie, a couple others I can’t remember nn).

Lander likes this.
  13. SHE IS A SUPERSTAR.

The crowd knew every word to every song. My feet didn’t touch the ground during Vroom Vroom. I had to change into my freshly bought t-shirt next to the merch stand because I was so sweaty.

Charlotte was incredible tonight. Can’t wait to do it all over again in Birmingham on Wednesday.

Last edited: May 16, 2022
  14. Will they ever let her rest?

Sam and spaceship like this.
  15. Why does Nicki Minaj have a flag?

Sam and lushLuck like this.
  16. Why isn't there a Charli flag?

17. It's a shame Used To Know Me didn't do anything. I thought it had the potential to be a cute little hit.

18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It's just this image printed out

[​IMG]

Island, johnny_tsunami and Vasilios like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.