Charli XCX - CRASH | Page 286 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. I peeped that on her Instagram story last night. Not to be that deluded stan but there's a part of me that wonders if she'll release a stop-gap compilation as she renegotiates her deal. Something like Drake did with Dark Lane Demo Tapes and Care Package. Basically a bunch of b-sides (like the early mixtape tracks from 2011/2012), outtakes, leaks and other things she has floating about. I don't think it's out the realms of possibility. It's probably the only way we would legally get songs like Come To My Party, I Wanna Be With U, Can You Hear Me etc on streaming.

2. Mo’s reaction to Charli saying ‘custom Mugler’ took me out

3. She posted about this in her instastory and tagged George Daniel, so it’s another one of their collaborations. I really do wonder if they are actually dating or if all their public appearances lately were just promo nn

lushLuck likes this.
  4. What label will this new song be under? I thought the Atlantic one ended with CRASH?

5. Presumably under whatever label is distributing the soundtrack? This wouldn't count towards her recording deal, just publishing.

nathanspears likes this.
  6. She said on her podcast with Rostam yesterday she doesn't really feel like doing anything with it currently since it's so connected to Sophie, I think she just likes messing with the stans.

He, Jacques, heavymetalGAGA and 6 others like this.
  7. “Yuck” being a smash is very iconic.

lemonsqueezyy, Mikal and lushLuck like this.

8. Edge of Glory, Hung Up, Gimme More, We Belong Together, Never Really Over, XS

[​IMG]

Halo

[​IMG]

sesita, GimmeWork, Mushroom and 22 others like this.
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Dirrty with 1 R

[​IMG]

sesita, Mushroom, Lander and 21 others like this.
  10. RMK

RMK

It's The* Edge of Glory, and Dirrty with two T's. Misspelling song titles has become such a pet peeve, and probably a sign I spend too much time on this site.

11. Watch us get a behind the scenes/tour video.

12. I saw her photographer/videographer in the comments, so that’s probably what these stills are from, I fear

13. These lyrics Charlotte please dddd

GimmeWork, tea, Mikal and 4 others like this.
  14. It's giving

15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

So this is why Kim is crying about not getting her album out n n.

LPMA likes this.
  16. Used To Know Me is doing things for me lately. I'm most looking forward to that and Lightning at Prima

sesita, Jóga, Lapras and 2 others like this.
  17. The hot girl song sounds like a great trashy bop from the movie trailer.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  18. Meredith Brooks who

sesita, Jacques, Sail On and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.