Charli XCX - CRASH | Page 289 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Twitter clout is a disease.

inevitable, Dynamo, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  2. That flag was everywhere last year on Fire Island, I rebuke it.

lushLuck likes this.
  3. Met her at the signing and she cackled progressively more as I first suggested Body Of My Own, then Franchesckaar for the greatest hits shows next month and told me it would never happen nn

Absolutely lovely though and she was wearing a Cher t-shirt!

She also said Dreamer wasn’t on the draft setlist but she would consider it!!!

Last edited: May 16, 2022
    GimmeWork, Island, Wishlight and 33 others like this.
  4. Where were you on gay internet last summer?

5. Flopping it seems

lushLuck and chromatica like this.
  6. Have one ticket for the London show available if anyone's interested!

7. Never.

Vasilios likes this.
  8. I never saw it either nn

Vasilios likes this.
  9. I missed Charli in my city because I was in the process of moving, but now I'm here and with this lineup??

10. What a weekend. Met her on Saturday at HMV and she was a dream, sooo nice and the show last night was wild. I was pretty much scalped after 1999, Used To Know Me and Beg For You.

Wishlight, _hazzie_, jvckkk and 4 others like this.
  11. what time has she been coming on stage gals? apols if this has been asked

12. It was about 9pm in Glasgow on Sunday.

PeterC101 likes this.
  13. I think if there’s no support 8.30 but if there is support 9pm.

PeterC101 likes this.
  14. Heartbroken that I can't see her tonight but my immune system decided to have its own crash tour.

If anyone is looking to buy a spare ticket tonight, shoot me a message.

finito likes this.
  15. She was absolutely phenomenal in Manchester last night. I’ve seen her a couple of times before, but her star power was on another level this time round! A dream.

Jacques, Mikal, AllGagaLike and 3 others like this.
  16. i feel such deep and profound sadness when i remember people exist in this world who don't like lightining

GimmeWork, drewsky, Laurence and 12 others like this.
  17. My astraphobic ass reading this and immediately taking it out of context.

[​IMG]

18. Round 2 for me tonight in Birmingham!

Anyone who’s been to the O2 Academy before with any tips on where/not to stand?

19. Holy. Fucking. Shit.

She was absolutely phenomenal in Manchester. We stayed towards the back of the crowd and although I didn’t see her for a lot of the performance, she still knew how to captivate everyone. It was like a huge party and her energy is just amazing. Hearing Vroom Vroom live…when I tell you that I ascended. Fuck. If anyone is having doubts, I strongly recommend going to see her. I think she’s my favourite live performer.

20. Yep, she really was spectacular in Manchester. Vroom Vroom and Visions back-to-back in particular had me ascending, and I was screaming at them playing Taxi while everyone left.

clowezra and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.