Charli XCX - CRASH | Page 296 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. Very cool video.

2. Genius

spaceship likes this.
  3. The intricacies of this production that you don't notice until it's broken down like this are phenomenal. Also, he's so, so entertaining to listen to, very mad genius vibes.

Noir, bazayer, tea and 4 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]

is one of the artists featured in the

QUIRKY POP RATE: EVOLUTION

Do you enjoy

• good music?
    • pitting PJ faves against each other?
    • mess?

If yes, then make sure to participate!

5. Justice for Taxi.

6. Hot In It confirmed for 30/06.

7. I don't care if it's a basic bop, I'm excited for 'Hot In It'. I still use the hell out of 'OUT OUT' ddddddddd.

8. Finally got around to listening to Hot In It, I'm gonna rinse this to death. The chorus is insanely catchy, just wished we got a cute little middle 8 but I'll take it.

GimmeWork, spaceship, sesita and 3 others like this.
  9. ~Hi~ I’m Charli baby
    tonight we’re going
    OUT OUT

[​IMG]

10. I swear this album has some kinda sorcery chokehold on me. I saw her during Primavera and then on the way back on my 14-hour flight somehow the only album that would load without wifi was this so I've been listening to it for 14 hours and then I come home I'm still bopping to this on CD format.

I am officially a Crash trash.

[​IMG]

Please announce the physical for the deluxe, Mutha.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
  11. I've been in Beirut for 48 hours and I've already heard You Used To Know Me in two Ubers, a gay bar, my barber and now at the beach. Europe can't relate, I fear.

[​IMG]

12. Not sure if it's been advertised but randomly just spotted that Alone Together is on BBC Three tonight. And it's also on iPlayer now for anyone in the UK.

D.Jay, blaze_dave, Bobbyrae and 5 others like this.
  13. Ha typical after I finally bought it on Amazon last week. Still, nice bit of promo for her.

14. I have 2 tickets to the 9pm Charli XCX Experience show (the all era show) for this Friday (24th) in London if anyone is interested in buying them?

15. If anyone hasn’t seen yet, they’ve shifted the times of tomorrow’s Kingston show to make it earlier.

Doors for the early show were previously 7pm, and are now 5pm with Charli on at 6.

Not great communication considering the show is literally tomorrow, and with the train strikes on too…

strictmachine79 and Jacques like this.
  16. I literally forgot I had tickets to one of these shows until I got my ticket in my inbox earlier. Don’t think I’ll be able to go because I haven’t booked it off work “:(”

17. An 8pm to 6pm stage time shift, on a working day for most people, who’ll have to get a train from central London after work… not ideal, especially when they let people know with 1 days notice.

18. Angels... work? Where, the deodorant factory?

Sam, nooniebao, lucasdc and 6 others like this.
  19. Those XCX douches don’t make themselves.

Sam, Mikal, Dijah. and 11 others like this.
  20. The title track has become one of my faves ever from her. It's so catchy, the production goes off, and it's so Charli...something about it kinda makes me lol (probs because I've seen so many memes with it on TikTok) and I love that about it.

Mr.Arroz, Lander, Jersey and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.