Charli XCX - CRASH | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. This could literally be a Charli song

2. Not this originating from her Drag Race appearance!
    [​IMG]

3. The complications.

lushLuck and boombazookajoe like this.
  4. I do hope the Fornarina wig makes another appearance besides Drag Race, cause it's a look and a half.

Lander, elektroxx, 4Roses and 9 others like this.
  5. Scream. It really is more Fornarina than Electra Heart.

I do wonder why she'd trot out a blonde wig for a single appearance, but I also can't really see Charli planning an era's look a year in advance (whilst also just barely being finished with the last era).

elektroxx and lushLuck like this.
  6. To be fair she talked about "the Janet album" even before there was a How I'm Feeling Now. I remember in the early pandemic she mentioned wanting the next era to be more of a classic pop star event, how she wanted to play more of a character with wigs and costumes in the way someone like Bowie used to and that due to the pandemic those plans got harder to pull off well (especially shooting videos) so she benched it. So it could very well be next era related, but obviously it has probably changed quite a bit both sonically and conceptually since then.

Dijah., superultra, Jersey and 2 others like this.
  7. Imagine a Drag Race lipsync battle on Vroom Vroom. However, knowing the producers it will probably be Boom Clap or Fancy.

8. They already exhausted “Fancy” last season, ugh.

spaceship likes this.
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Doing It or 1999 are the best bets for a Charli lip-sync teebs, but they've had guests on before and not used their songs as the lip-syncs so stans shouldn't hold their breaths dd.

spaceship likes this.
  10. And we loved!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Laurence and RainOnFire like this.
  11. Like when they had Kacey Musgraves AND Ciara on the same episode and did a song by NEITHER. I hated it.

12. Having flashbacks to when Charli spoke with Gia Gunn on Zoom during the how i'm feeling now sessions and Gia didn't know what Vroom Vroom was, ddd.

13. This was so sweet of her to do.

Crisp X, Attis, c_0_r_3_y and 11 others like this.
  14. That was adorable and actually a great interview? So sweet.

15. We can only hope it's Lock It.

16. My heart. This is so cute!

Attis and spaceship like this.
  17. If only "Unlock It" had its viral TikTok moment earlier, so that they could've used it instead of what will inevitably be "Boom Clap."

18. Girl is looking SNATCHED.

Crisp X and superultra like this.
  19. RoB Amsterdam <3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.