Charli XCX - CRASH | Page 314 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. PLEASE

djmakemewet and RUNAWAY like this.
  2. Dd I love this. Anyone know what show this was? Was it like a festival with multiple acts or did she just drag her friend to see Charli?

3. We’re ignoring the leak.

4. That was a classic, that was a classic!!!!!

5. Random, but I was recently reminiscing about the illuminati era in pop music where Gaga, Katy and Nicki were all accused of being part of some satanic cult by that bonkers website Vigilant Citizen. I googled the latter thinking the site was long dead, but shockingly they're still around and even more active than the front page of Popjustice!

But best of all, apparently they did a write-up for the Crash era. It's one thing I really loved about the Crash era. It feels like a send up to the occult visual themes that pop artists played with around 2009-2011. Crash would have fit right in with albums like the Fame Monster and Rated R.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
  6. Saw someone on TikTok saying she should go full The Fame Monster in her next era and now i can’t stop thinking about it.

sesita likes this.
  7. How was this not discussed? I’m so jealous

8. Sorry If I Hurt You getting the recognition it deserves! It sounds sooooo good live.

nooniebao, D.Jay, Ferk and 5 others like this.
  9. tea

tea

The crowd chanting it back! An organic hit!

bazayer, collxtion and lushLuck like this.
  10. I hope Charli becomes one of those artists that releases an album every year or so

Ferk and lushLuck like this.
  11. I really want the full version of this, it sounds like such a bop.

Andy French likes this.
  12. He talks just like Charli kii

happiestgirl likes this.
  13. Ms. Charlotte is a server. Serving is what she does.

Syzygyz and Ferk like this.
  14. Oh, the thin eyebrows are a LOOK. Gagged me a bit!

Dijah. and superultra like this.
  15. This is fake nn

Stopremix and verth like this.
  16. Great promo. It's going viral.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.