Charli XCX - CRASH | Page 316 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. The VW Bug in this music video being the very reason I am a gay:

TRAVVV, Island, Ashling92 and 7 others like this.
  2. Dddd people crashed security and jumped over gates to get to her set at Portola festival. It's giving on brand...

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  3. I almost went and I'm glad I didn't. It would've been a nightmare if something bad had happened.

iRelate likes this.
  4. Yesss I am SO ready for a new era to happen.

Crash 2.0 please.

5. Her All Mirrors era is upon us!

6. My first thought was True Romance, but we'll see!

flapjack- likes this.
  7. I still think the label missed a hat trick not commissioning a remix of Yuck and pushing that given it had some momentum. I get that Hot In It happened but it’s not like she’s at risk of over-saturation or whatnot.

8. Yuck is one of her best songs and I will forever stand by this.

9. Nn she probably didn’t want to get stuck performing it the rest of her career and self-sabotaged

Mr.Arroz, Mvnl, sesita and 3 others like this.
  10. Ms. XCX was at the Balenciaga SS23 runway show the other day, which seems to be where her latest profile picture was taken.

[​IMG]

11. That their only collab to this day remains the IDGAF (feat. The Coven of Flops) performance is so frustrating ddd

Island, lushLuck, Dijah. and 5 others like this.
  12. Charli and Dua talking about Sevdaliza...

[​IMG]

13. I finally got around to listening to CRASH and I cannot stop listening to Constant Repeat. What a song.

Lander, Mr.Arroz, Bobbyrae and 27 others like this.
  14. [​IMG]

2014, aaronhansome, Dijah. and 28 others like this.
  15. I listened to CRASH three times today
    [​IMG]

According to Apple Music Replay, Constant Repeat is my most played song of the year
    [​IMG]

And I’ve listened to 48 hours of Charli this year
    [​IMG]

Lander, Mr.Arroz, Conan and 18 others like this.
  16. What I love absolutely about her and that mind of hers is you really can't anticipate what her next sound will be.

Keep me perched and erect with anticipation Charli!

lushLuck likes this.
  17. Every Rule has slowly become possibly my top favorite song from the project. I still cannot understand all the hate it got when it first came out. It’s a magical mix of True Romance and Number 1 Angel.

Enrique Garcia, Dijah. and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.