Charli XCX - CRASH | Page 317 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. You kind of can though. Her music has had a similar sonic palette, with some varying shades, for a very long time. Not even saying that as a drag. It's just the truth.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
    Jonathan27, dvno, Juango and 3 others like this.

2. https://www.nme.com/big-reads/charli-xcx-cover-interview-2022-crash-3337132

French electro? Yes please.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
  3. I didn't realize that I needed a bloghaus revival until Charlotte told me that I did.

Ferk, eddy2375, Isobel and 8 others like this.
  4. Ferk, Lander, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.

5. A whole serve

6. Charli and Chase Icon leading a bloghaus revival feels so correct. I need her to reconnect with Mr. Oizo

Isobel, constantino, Lander and 6 others like this.
  7. Talent always finds a way to thrive, I fear.

elektroxx likes this.
  8. If we have another mixtape on the horizon, she’ll never lose the title of mutha!!

Dijah., GimmeWork, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  9. [​IMG]

Dijah., GimmeWork, Ferk and 11 others like this.

10. We chose the right president and now we're fighting for the right setlist at our show.

11. You absolutely love to see it

12. OK but why is Bravado by Lorde #2 on the Brazilian iTunes chart dd.

eatyourself, Syzygyz and Mr Blonde like this.
  13. Same reason dd. Fans have been campaigning for it to be added to the South American setlist that way! Lorde has also aknowledged it!!!!!!

eatyourself likes this.
  14. Yes, bb. Become the techno queen you are inside.

Ferk, elektroxx, eddy2375 and 2 others like this.
  15. !Franchesckaar! (Charli's Version)

16. Very here for this!

17. I remember her saying around the time of making how I'm feeling now that she wanted to maybe make a more ambient electro album in the future that wasn't so vocals-focused (inspired by BJ Burton's work with Low), so it would be interesting to see her go in the entirely different direction of CRASH and do something so decidedly not commercial/pop next. Imagine the stan meltdowns nn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.