Charli XCX - CRASH | Page 318 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. Here for an album full of “anthems” and “visions”

[​IMG]

2. Nah, she needs to push the commercial route for one more album & then go off to the left field after.

selectual and Andrew like this.
  3. Glad I was there this was insane, it’s the crowd she deserves.

4. Just here to state the fact that this album needs to be in the 2022 Forum Big Pop Girl rate.

5. She's making a show for A24!

6. Not me posting this in the General Discussion thread, thinking it’s where it needed to go, and being met with crickets ddd
    The piece says it she might write music for it too.

iRelate likes this.
  7. Looking forward to seeing her @ World Pride next Feb.

Sydney WorldPride has unveiled its full Festival Guide of more than 300 events, with international pop superstar Charli XCX joining the line-up of stars performing at Live and Proud: Sydney WorldPride Opening Concert presented by American Express at The Domain on Friday 24 February 2023.

With 100 days to go until the first WorldPride in the Southern Hemisphere, Charli XCX will be performing alongside local star Jessica Mauboy and pop royalty Kylie Minogue at the official Opening Concert, hosted by Courtney Act and Casey Donovan. The concert will be broadcast live on the ABC.

Kelly Rowland has also been confirmed to headline Domain Dance Party, an open-air dance event curated by DJ Dan Slater. An incredible line-up of local and international DJs has also been confirmed, including DJ Suri and Isis Muretech. Rowland will perform a full vocal set especially for Sydney WorldPride.

Island, Lander, blissteria and 4 others like this.
  8. Wait the concert will be broadcast live on a US network?! That's amazing.

EDIT: obviously that's the Aussie public network :-(

9. It's the Australian ABC

blissteria likes this.
  10. Yes, we love to see her performing her best song.

11. All I see is a bunch of twinks running towards the middle of a circle but A for effort!

Noir, Crisp X and iRelate like this.
  13. Vroom Vroom (Charli’s Version) with a scream in the intro when?

Vitor, Subspace88 and Cordyceps like this.
  14. After taking a break from this for a bit, and incredibly worthy competition from Renaissance, is this still my album of the year?

[​IMG]

RMK, amtam, elektroxx and 1 other person like this.
  15. Even though she's kept us fed most of the year I'm already hungry for new music ddd. I hope she begins recording the new album soon...

Tracy Jacks and elektroxx like this.
  16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Does anyone actually own an undamaged copy of Crash on CD?
    I just received a second one with a slight fold in the spine and the way it's sealed really tight I'm starting to think it's inevitable?

17. I had about 6 (don’t judge), but gifted them to friends.

Mvnl likes this.
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Wait.. 6 that weren't in the best state? Did you ever get one that was?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.