Charli XCX - CRASH | Page 48 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - CRASH

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. It’s a tie when

exists

2. [​IMG]

Out Out is a top tier trashy bop. And i use every second of it.

Steve003, GimmeWork, Lander and 12 others like this.
  3. Sam

Sam

I love The Handmaid’s Tale

sammidrew likes this.
  4. I listened to True Romance in full for the first time in a few months yesterday and damn if it still doesn't sound as fresh as it did when it came out. Repress it ma'am.

6. Such a great performance. I didn't really give 1999 much attention when it came out. Then the Charli album made me enjoy it well enough, but this show with that fantastic extended intro really made the song for me.

"It's called 1999 do you know every ****** word or what?"

7. 911 remix coming friday (maybe)

8. You should probably read the Chromatica thread ddd

Heartthrob likes this.
  9. Charli taking her evil popstar schtik to new realms:
    [​IMG]

10. Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  11. Just play this 4 times and it's essentially the full thing.

Tabris, aux, Mushroom and 27 others like this.
  12. It's such an underwhelming anxiousness for a song that waited a month for release, leaking, hearing it being nothing special - with Charli promoting anticipation on her social media.

Only for reality to be that this song will doubtfully make any type of smash. Let alone it being remembered as one of her best. Sigh.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    huntypoo likes this.
  13. Well.......I got into my first car accident in twelve years today while bopping to Out Out. The fucking light rail clipped the bumper of my car and got stuck to my Ford Escape nn. My adrenaline is still riding high.

Charli really said let's ride

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    Tabris, FINISH LINE, Andrew and 51 others like this.
  14. I really hope she premieres the music video at the same time as the song, given that she's teasing it so much, it seems likely? Hopefully it will elevate the song for those who aren't crazy about it.

lushLuck likes this.
  15. We went 'clubbing' for the first time since pandemic hit yesterday (it was an open air beach club) and the DJ played Out Out, My Head My Heart, Fuck Him All Night and Iam the Stripclub in a row.

Ey eeey ehehe eh

16. Love their friendship.

Tabris, tea, evilsin and 28 others like this.
  17. You couldn’t have picked a better song?

Laurence, Raichu, Jonathan27 and 6 others like this.
  18. Talent recognizes talent, you love to see it!

strictmachine79 and Vitor like this.
  19. The Out Out video is out (out (I hate myself)). No Charli appearance in it but it’s the cringy mess we all could’ve guessed.

elektroxx and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.