Charli XCX - "Good Ones" + Eventual Album | Page 55 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - "Good Ones" + Eventual Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Heartthrob, May 23, 2021.

1. RJF

RJF

You literally bemoaned the exact same prospect on the same page. Do you want to go away?

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  2. Oscar Holter apparently produced it alone, Mattman & Robin are only credited as writers, alongside Charli, Holter, Caroline Ailin and Noonie Bao.

nooniebao and lushLuck like this.
  3. I hope she spills more on who's doing production.

4. Oop. Not me misunderstanding your post

[​IMG]

5. smash smash smash smash smash

constantino, Mr.Arroz, tea and 40 others like this.
  6. Okay so that choreo though?

c_0_r_3_y likes this.
  7. I'm obsessed with the Charli Cinematic Universe and she is gorgeous in the dance shots in front of the open grave.

tea, Laurence, elektroxx and 2 others like this.
  8. The video is fantastic, perfectly vibes with the song and makes far more of an impression that the track on its own.

9. Wow the video is fantastic! Possibly her best?!

Mikal likes this.
  10. 7/10 across the board for me, song and video. It's cute, but doesn't feel as fresh to me as her other stuff. The styling/aesthetic seems a bit played out. Hope the album as a whole fucks me up, though.

johnoclock and Hunter like this.
  11. HOLY FUCK

12. Charli doing CHOREO. I never thought this day would come

constantino, Mr.Arroz, tea and 29 others like this.
  13. HOLY FUCK SHE'S DANCING DANCING

constantino, Mr.Arroz, tea and 18 others like this.
  14. The video is a fucking unreal serve. Something about it was giving me Bad Romance, but it feels fresh and finds that balance between sexy, weird and morbid.

The scene where they strut down toward the coffin and start *energetic dancing*... Imma need gifs, stat.

constantino, tea, evilsin and 15 others like this.
  15. The video is stunning but it's paired with one of her worst leads nn

huntypoo likes this.
  16. The choreo around the grave-plot gave me everything; I'm loving the scantily clad fashion this era!

evilsin, Laurence, sfmartin and 5 others like this.
  17. She’s living her Britney fantasy and I’m living for it. Easily her best video.

evilsin, blaze_dave, sfmartin and 6 others like this.
  18. I adore the song but it feels a lot like a 2021-via-1987 update of Break the Rules so I'm kinda not surprised many of you aren't into it ddd. Banger though

superloves likes this.
  19. I wasn't prepared for the ass moment.

tea, Dynamo, Wishlight and 4 others like this.
  20. I've never been happier to have resisted a leak. This is fabulous. Who was that in the casket tho, were we meant to recognize them? I thought it was Sega Bodega at first

Dynamo, Wishlight, elektroxx and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.