Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now (6th Album - May 15) | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now (6th Album - May 15)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Well I'm bored and might as well start a new thread for Ms. Charles - though I'm sure we're years away from another 'official' album nn.

constantino, Lander, MmmDani and 21 others like this.
  2. Can't wait for this round of leaks, record label purgatory, cringey tweets, fanfiction features, and at least one life-changing song to make it all worth it!

constantino, Sam, Lander and 23 others like this.
  3. INCLUDE TAXI

iRyan and Trinu 3.0 like this.

4. ñññ

Seeing how so many artists are trying to keep us engaged through social media and whatnot... I can totally see her dropping another mixtape on us.

Sam, Lander, MmmDani and 12 others like this.
  5. It’s already been 3 years since Number 1 Angel anyways. She might as well give us Quarantin3.

6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I....don't trust anything in that tweet ddd.

7. I love them so much.

8. I mean she just said she can't finish it because people are self isolating so don't old your breath ya'll...

9. My heart cannot handle a 1.5+ years fuckery, but it will deal and manage.

10. I'm kind of glad she has this time to sit with the project and not rush it. I trust her instincts but I'm ready for her to take her sound to the next level and that usually takes time.

Andy French likes this.
  11. I hope the third collaborator alongside Chris would be Caroline. Please lord.

blissteria and sesita like this.
  12. I think it might be Robyn(!)

13. It feels like she's in a very different place to where she was a few years ago when her label wouldn't release the original third album so I'm cautiously optimistic.

I'd be more than happy if this turns out to be mixtape instead though, especially if one or two songs get the single treatment this time round.

Andy French likes this.
  14. I would physically ascend.

Jóga and Eskapism like this.
  16. I thought we were done with this, when those songs leaked...

17. Yeah, I'm thoroughly moved from the leaks. At least we have them in some capacity but imagine taking up space for a leak when she's probably recorded 100+ since?

eatyourself likes this.
  18. She and Chris are live on Instagram together right now; it's incredible.

Charli literally named when she threw "Atlantic Records shade" about record labels having a "fucking breakdown" about artists wanting to release spontaneous quarantine-made music.

Let's see what else gets spilled.

EDIT: Nevermind, they're talking about Cats and trying on hats.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    lushLuck likes this.
  19. Taxi will never be released. She even said on live that the more people thirst for it, the more she doesn't want to release it. Spiteful queen!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.