Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now | Page 107 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Mar 17, 2020.

1. If I'm not mistaken Danny comes from a classical music background so he's just as much of a versatile producer as A.G. And justice for Up N Down.

2. I can't wait for 1UL to be studied as a classical hymn in the year 2563.

3. The fact that this is such a massive step up from her last album

4. Y'all enemy is the one.

Jersey and moonchild1313 like this.
  5. c2.0, claws, and detonate are the holy trinity. The fact that claws into c2.0 into detonate is basically a pre-mixed megamix. Whew, her mind.

cpr likes this.
  6. "anthems" has taken me over.

It has no right to move me the way it has.

Lander, TiffanyNoir, dewzero and 10 others like this.
  7. I’m not yet in a place of picking favorites/least favorites. Every piece of this feels as essential as the rest.

8. I haven’t listened enough yet, but this is really good (maybe her best?)

My main take-away is that is that Tommy Cash isn’t present, and I’m thankful for that.

9. Tommy's verse on Delicious and his energy with Charli is a standout so don't even.

10. I love when music translates to other senses and you can actually see and feel the different textures, and I love this post so much!

11. Am I the only one who can’t help but hear Pink - Please Don’t Leave Me in the bridge of Party 4 U?

12. I wish the chorus of detonate was repeated one more time. It might be my favourite moment on the whole album.

13. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

[​IMG]

Lander, Inky, constantino and 32 others like this.
  14. What's the use of a trinity when every song single song fucking slams?

15. Gays can't count past 3

16. RJF

RJF

"anthems" is really hitting this afternoon

[​IMG]

sexercise, Mr.Arroz, Lander and 32 others like this.
  17. My favourites are i finally understand, claws and 7 years. And detonate, too. Oh, and enemy. Gosh, this album is great. My first listen to how i'm feeling now surely was more enjoyable than my first listen to Charli. It took me months to really enjoy that album. But how i'm feeling now is absolutely good. I'm more than glad we have Miss XCX here.

18. So where is the Pitchfork review...

sugarcoma likes this.
  19. Indecisively trying to figure out whether to give it a 5.7 or a 9+.

20. I think 7.2 is the one they go to when reviewing pop gals these days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.