Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now | Page 123 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Mar 17, 2020.

1. I could imagine Charli doing a collab with Death Grips, Sleigh Bells and SOPHIE. Just decimating our speakers. The Grimes collab is supposed to be madness too.

Then i could imagine her going a totally different route with DIY queen HANA, Mallrat, G Flip, LPX and the likes.

So many fantasy collabs and I'd be happy for more Tommy Cash, Cupcakke + the crew from Shake It, Uffie, Caroline Polachek, Sky and Christine collabs.

She is like a fantasy football draft.

2. I just don't get how someone can not sing along to Lizzo's verse of Blame It. It's so ridiculous in the best way.

OspreyQueen likes this.
  3. Anyone saw Mykki Blanco's new tweet about Femmebot? It has been deleted, but they seemed to regret having been a part of it and asked people to stop mentioning it to them. It would be a shame if there was any animosity between them and Charli or Dorian.

4. I wonder what caused them to regret appearing on "Femmebot."

lushLuck likes this.
  5. I’ve heard it’s something to do with them reading/receiving tweets claiming it’s the worst part of the song and wishing it wasn’t there. I really like their feature so it’s a shame to see.

6. Wouldn’t surprise me if they hate the song because of Charli’s fans sending them hate.

This was the tweet:

Island, nooniebao, superultra and 6 others like this.
  7. *sigh* This fanbase I swear...

8. 2020 is the year we say fuck you to every single stan. Society has evolved past the need for stans.

9. I don’t really see what’s wrong with that tweet, but I’m going to assume it’s one of thousands that actually attack Mykki personally and it was the final straw.

lushLuck likes this.
  10. The stans always seem to complain about her features from POC...

11. The way that tweet is worded, it's weird to single Mykki out when the song also features Dorian.

12. I honestly don’t think most of them look into it more than the name
    Probably because they liked Dorian’s contribution?

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  13. A mess considering that Dorian's part always felt superfluous and Mykki's contributions were much more interesting and helped switch up the song.

14. Yeah, I don’t think jumping to the race thing here is the best first step. They both bring VASTLY different vibes to the track. It’s not like Dorian and Mykki were doing the same thing here.

But Twitter is a cesspool, so who knows.

AllGagaLike and MmmDani like this.
  15. Mykki’s verse literally makes the song. Her stans are so embarrassing.

joe_alouder, nooniebao, K94 and 15 others like this.
  16. RJF

RJF

Mykki Blanco's verse is a POP2 highlight. Gas these stans.

17. ~Cigarettes~ make me SICK. Mykki's verse is so fun

18. Charli doesn’t deserve her shit ass Twitter stans, and vice versa.

19. I just re-listened and agree. The feature is one of the better ones on POP2.

20. I’m living for this May recap video that is trending on TikTok in Lebanon using Anthems as a soundtrack.

Syzygyz, superultra, Dijah. and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.