Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Mar 17, 2020.

1. The fact that this could be entirely brand new music and y'all are talking about old shite again I hate it here!!!!

constantino, nikkysan, Sam and 24 others like this.
  2. I'm physically begging her to drop whatever this is.

Lander, dewzero, Dijah. and 18 others like this.
  3. Party 4 U + Down Like Whoa + I Wanna Be With U is such a trinity of moody atmosphere gay something whatever. Imagine a completely tricked out I Wanna Be With U a la Track 10? Wow.

Maybe I do have a worm or two.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    Kuhleezi, Crisp X and elektroxx like this.
  4. Even her Spotify account has been changed with the hol3 imagery now.

Lander, dewzero, Kuhleezi and 14 others like this.
  5. Is that a Garage influence I hear? I may have to stan.

6. SHE IS COMING.

Miley who?

iRyan likes this.
  7. Why is that Nintendo Galantis collab still not available to stream?!

OspreyQueen, Sam, Lander and 17 others like this.
  8. Yes Charli, give the people (me) what they truly want: that scrapped Swedish punk album.

9. Mow That Lawn confirmed!!!

10. The amount of times that I've played the live recording of this. I need this.
    To be fair, it's easier to discuss leaks that a majority of us have heard than speculate on a project that we have no idea about, aside from the hole emoji.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  11. She’s coming to fill our manholes during this time of need.

Dreampopboy and dylbop like this.
  12. What if everyone she was with on IG live in the last few weeks is a featured artist...

Zara Larsson
    Orville Peck
    Rina Sawayama
    Tove Lo
    Clairo
    Kim Petras
    Rita Ora
    Diplo
    Christine

13. She said the new project she’s been working on won’t be collab heavy.

14. Plus she already worked with 3/4 of that list.

15. Wasn't there a collab with Rina that wasn't completed in time to be included on Charli? Finish it and release it, Charlotte.

Lander, nooniebao, Dijah. and 3 others like this.
  16. Rina performed a verse of Backseat live, but I'm not sure if she was originally supposed to feature on the track or if she wrote the verse specifically for the live performance:

elektroxx likes this.
  17. This might not be the next project she was working on (let's call it XCX4, or whatever), though, this might be just a mixtape to tide us over during these times. Featuring artists she's already worked with would be easier.

Grins, suitechicguy and slaybellz like this.
  18. Yea I think this is a in between bonus type thing and not her main follow up that she was talking about not a lot of collaborations.

Artangel and sesita like this.
  19. I love that no one seems to know what this is (or at least if they do, they're not spilling anything). We usually pretty much know about every release in advance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.