Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel (Mixtape) + Third Album | Page 237 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel (Mixtape) + Third Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ElectricHearts, Oct 20, 2015.

1. I want them ALL (Charli, MØ, Godcakke, ABRA, Raye to tour together).

Update
    a bit queens.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    lushLuck, digitalkaiser and Island like this.
  2. I like that the "X-X-XCX" from the Afterparty intro is also at the end of Lipgloss. C'mon recurring motifs!

3. The 3 songs are everything to me and any other music seems crap and non-important. Why is Friday so far away.

Lander, constantino, Sam and 13 others like this.
  4. Lipgloss is KILLING ME. I was in line for a show all day yesterday so I'm listening to them all for the first time

5. Cupcakke's verses are so amazing. She cashed us outside, she warned us to not to trust boys who wear briefs, because they are gonna fuck and keep it brief, she taught us about the wonders of pineapple. Educating, socially aware queen. She cleared our acne!

I've had the "Bring a hundred girls to the room, Bring a hundred girls to the room" xRepeat stuck in my head since I first heard it.

Lander, evilsin, Vasilios and 10 others like this.
  6. Are these on Spotify?

(Yes, I'm late.)

7. LIPGLOSS DID THAT

digitalkaiser likes this.
  8. Island

Island Staff Member

No. They will be on Friday!

imperialsteroid likes this.
  9. Every time I hear Dreamer I'm totally entranced once again. There's something about that song...

Also, someone touched on it earlier but these three tracks sound more like a True Romance/Veoom Vroom crossover than a pure PC Music set. I like it.

aniraz and Jacques like this.
  10. I like 'Pull Up'. The other two, not so much.

Sam and slaybellz like this.
  11. Looks like media got the mixtape.

Perched for @lushLuck's review.

Lander, constantino, evilsin and 14 others like this.
  12. "Dreamer" is that slow motion strutting down the sidewalk song. I love how deep the bass is.

The chorus of "3 AM" is catchy as hell.

"Lipgloss" is why I love her.

13. I seriously need this now. She should have just unleashed it as soon as she could and called it a day.

14. Not even prepared to check my Inbox.

In the meantime, here's the press release. Will be available on ALL streaming services.

Lander, constantino, evilsin and 20 others like this.
  15. Life Sim!!! I was wondering what had happened to them/him/her.

So it's not an all-female collab album and there's solo tracks? Alright.

16. Can't wait for Spotify either.

I'm ready.

17. Friday.

imperialsteroid likes this.
  18. Those are all female names as features unless I'm missing something.

Edit: Oh I misread, sorry!

19. Tiny blurb about Uffie's track:

http://www.out.com/music/2017/3/08/myspace-icon-uffie-reloads-glock-charli-xcxs-new-mixtape

20. I am about to burst with excitement. I've been waiting for Charli for so long and all these descriptions so so amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.