Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel (Mixtape) + Third Album | Page 487 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel (Mixtape) + Third Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ElectricHearts, Oct 20, 2015.

1. The account on Twitter that leaked it mentioned "No Angel" and then deactivated again. I guess it's coming.

2. Imagine if it got an MTV Springbreak themed video with a Kylie cameo dddd.

Fuck those Boys.

PEARL and lushLuck like this.
  3. The fact that it sounds like it was recorded on a nokia flip phone is a hate crime. I need an HQ version stat.

drewsky and Xanax like this.
  4. At this point, XCX World Leaks is the second best album of the year after Number 1 Angel.

5. I'm starting to feel bad about these leaks now. Imagine if she had released this properly?? I don't know if it would have lit up the charts but it would have for sure won the popjustice "fucking hell" contest.

6. There's a website where you upload sermons? I know you've provided the evidence, but I'm still in disbelief. The Internet is both a scary and a wondrous place.

7. The Prism leak is shook.

8. Also I love how she's constantly referring to herself in the third person in her songs.

9. Yup. People's record their sermons and then upload to the internet for all to hear. "Charlatan's Angels", as they called themselves, have done so also.

10. The moment when no matter how hard you try to read "Charlatan" inside of "Charlton Heston" but you can't... I need help.

11. The leaka are still happening, and the songs are getting better. Time for No Angel and Taxi. Or Daddy Knows.

FridayNight and Xanax like this.
  12. Where is this gem?

13. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2017
  14. Do you wanna come to my party?

We got game like Atari!

Calling all the boys and the barbies!

Do you wanna hang with Charli?

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, joe_alouder, Rem and 22 others like this.
  15. Come To My Party leaking on my birthday eve. Fate.

16. Dare I hope?

lushLuck likes this.
  17. Meant to say Paris is bundles of fun. Queen Lizzie is the one weak link of this entire experience: a 4 in a sea of 11s.

Mypioneer likes this.
  18. The verses of Come To My Party are very We R Who We R and the pre-chorus It Takes Two. Might be my favourite one yet, along with Good Girls and Down Like Wow. Her label really are useless.

lushLuck likes this.
  19. This really proves there's no reason this album couldn't have come out last year. Even in demo form, the songs are perfectly mainstream/pop enough to be appealing to a wider audience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.