Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel (Mixtape) + Third Album | Page 487 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel (Mixtape) + Third Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ElectricHearts, Oct 20, 2015.

1. There have been a lot of rumored titles. I think Zombie and XCX World were the main ones.

2. Come to My Party is fucking amazing. I hate her label.

3. I just can't believe she wasted so good material. Come To My Party, Waterfall, Can You Hear Me, I Wanna Be With U are simply great songs and my fanmade XCX3 album already oupeaked Number 1 Angel as my favourite album of hers.

4. Zombie would be an amazing Pop title.

Noir and Pineapple like this.
  5. It's the same guy that leaked Queen Lizzy & Paris in LQ along with all of those snippets so he gets off on torturing us I guess. Truly a Charli stan.

lushLuck and Mypioneer like this.
  6. Blame Atlantic for forcing her to sit on all this for nearly 2 years.

7. Queen Lizzy leaked in HQ.

FINISH LINE likes this.
  8. Ddd I still haven't found any of the songs but I'm glad they're as good as expected, judging from the reactions.

9. The only acceptable conclusion to all of this is a Rebel Heart-esque super deluxe edition with the tracks that remain unleaked (Taxi, Daddy Knows, Up N Down).

Lander, lushLuck, PEARL and 2 others like this.
  10. I would be very happy about a mixtape/album like this:

Come to my party
    Bounce
    No Angel
    Good Girls
    Boys
    Daddy knows
    Can you hear me
    Waterfall
    Taxi
    I wanna be with you

11. Is the I Wanna Be With U/Better Off Alone official or a fan mashup? Either way I'm bopping.

lushLuck likes this.
  12. FUCK "Come to My Party" is brilliant. Now please still be up online when I get home from werk.

13. My self made 15 track XCX World mixtape (with a sprinkling of vroom vroom and the top Number 1 Angel tracks) has been amazing to have while coming back to work today.

I can't believe there is still more.
    Going to have to track down Come To My Party.

lushLuck likes this.
  14. @Hunterpoop made it

Stopremix, Vasilios and 1991 like this.
  15. I DO WHAT I WANNA DO, AND I DO IT MY WAYYYYYY

16. ooh wait can you post the tracklist?

17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Guys - can we please stop asking for leaks? Re-read the rules if you need to. Thanks x

joe_alouder, Rem, aniraz and 14 others like this.
  18. I can hear God.

19. I hope Paris gets retooled for another mixtape, if not the album. It's so cute - the version that leaked is clearly a demo but it goes off and has so much potential.

20. Still in love with your dialogue, @Andy French. One of those tragic, truthful things one must chuckle at to keep from crying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.